What The Fuck!

*Somewhere in Korea at midnight*

*a loud gun shot sound was heard* "BANG" someone whispered playfully.

That person just shot all the remaining bullets in his head..... laughing like a psycho.

"hmm.....umm...I thought I clearly stated in my contract of deals that IF any default in my order in found then the deal and the person both" he stopped for a while and pointed at the dead body in front of him. " Than this will be the result in front of you. Right boys!?"

All the bodyguards present in basement spoke boldly and confidently "YES BOSS!"

soo sooo soooo.........my lovely readers, don't be confused! Let me introduce you to the one and only.......!!!

"PARK JIMIN"

*YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! THE ONE AND ONLY QUEEN OF MAFIA WORLD*

NOTE - "QUEEN BECAUSE SOMEONE IS ELSE IS MORE POWERFUL AND THE REAL KING"

New character :

Name : PJM

Real Identity : Hidden

Experience : Hidden

He is the leader of the group "THE PSYCHO'S". The most dangerous group after the King's but don't be mislead by the position because they can kill you in daylight and burn you alive but you wouldn't even notice until you are burnt in that fire!

Professional in everything, Knows literally everything. Possibility of being the KING this year but....Hate the KING.

It's not like he know him personally but the person's name/ codename just irritate the shit out of him.

*COMING BACK TO THE STORY*

PJM - "Because of this fucking shit, I am going to lost the competition again." *he scoffed in pure annoyance*

Mark - "HIS PERSONAL SECRETARY"

Mark - "BOSS! Please calm down, we will find another LOYAL dealer. *he said lightening the atmosphere to save his and his colleagues life.*

PJM - "Yeah! Again we will do all that shit and if we lose we will repeat like always....right!?" *he said being done with this fucking shit.*

"If that shit was loyal so I might have became THE MAFIA KING but this is the actual fuck!! That bastard will think I am a fucking loser! That fucking Agust D will think himself superior compared to me. That bastard" - said angry PJM

NOTE - HE DON'T KNOW ANYONE PERSONALLY.

Yeah my babies are absolutely correct. OUR SUGA IS THE FUCKING MAFIA KING KNOWN AS AGUST D.

Agust D

Other name : DEATH

THE MAFIA KING AND THE RULER OF THE IMMENSE TREASURE OF WEALTH BELONGED TO THE LAST KING OF KOREA!

Leader of the group "BORN KILLERS". The 1st and best of all. All the members of this group is a mastermind and all rounder. But Agust D is BEST IN ALL, IN EVERYTHING!

Author's POV - So guys, I have mentioned " IMMENSE TREASURE" its the ancestral treasure of the Min's family.

Min family is a ROYAL family in Mafia world because of the status, money, wealth, power, time period, etc....!!!!!!!!

Min family had a treasure in which all those invaluable property, legacy of wealth and jewellery. It's really reputed and popular within common Mafia's. There is a rumour that somewhere is the key of that treasure hidden from years. "THE LAST EMPEROR OF UNDERWORLD SAFELY HIDE THE TREASURE FROM THEIR ENIMIES AND KEPT SOMEWHERE UNKNOWN."

No one knows where the treasure is? No one knows the exact figure of amount the money, that treasure have and its unbreakable!

Every Mafia is behind that treasure but no one knows the secret, where is it? and what's the key???

*JIMIN POV-*

"What the hectic day! Today I met with Yoongi and made an imaginary husband and lost the deal and kind of the competition to became the BEST." *He said in weak voice at his home's balcony!*

As I said earlier Jimin is a total drug addict and a real serious creep. But the situations made him like this....He have no one in this whole fucking world. Nor his parents, love and not even his child. He just wanted to kill, to be wild.

Jimin joined Mafia world at the age of 22. And now our Jimin is 24. Its only been 2 years but Jimin slayyed!!!

I did became successful in underworld, in business , and have billions of money but not a single person whom I can call "MINE?"

*END OF JIMIN'S POV*

*YOONGI POV*

Yoongi sat in his bossy chair being totally drunk. But today his instinct told him to do something which he thought had died in him.

Yoongi unconsciously took some baby steps towards the abandoned room in his house. He is alone and so damn drunk.

He opened the room only to see the PIANO. That piano which was his first love but he left it just because it reminded him of his Jimin, His MOCHI!

He slowly brushed his fingers on the keys of the piano and slowly start producing a beautiful melody but sad one. :(

He was continuously playing the piano and making music out of it. But again he remembered some of his old memories of himself and Jimin together. Jimin clapping after Yoongi finished playing and Yoongi start teaching Jimin about how to play the piano!?

Yoongi was in deep depth of his memories but suddenly he heard something like a *GUN SHOT*

AUTHOR'S NOTE

WTF-? RIGHT SAME DOUBT!?

HOW IS IT?? PLEASE COMMENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AND TELL ME HOW'S IT:)???

*BOOM BANG WTF-?*

sorry for small chapter this time. forgive your stupid little brain author!