Acceptance!

Yoongi's Parents POV

Y/m : "Did we really ruin our Yoonie life? I remember how clumsy, soft, bubbly boy he was, always smiling maybe because of Jimin?"

Y/d : "Well we did though, Yoongi literally grow with Jimin but we separated him from his own heart, I knew Yoongi loved Jimin mare than anyone even more than himself."

Y/m *sob* : "I am s-sorry! How can I even apologize when I really threatened him to marry that cheater swearing on my own life."

Y/d : "I never in my life expected things to be turned out like this, everything's ruined. My baby have no family left, no real son, not loyal, loving wife. What else can be worse in his life."  

Y/m : "I-I have no idea what is going on? Just praying to god to help him and turn all this out well at the end."

Y/d : "Hmm." *No energy left, with tons of guilt*

They both accepted it as it was their fate. With lots of guilt and regret, they forgave themselves and try to move on in their respective lives.  

Jimin's  POV

Jimin *in mind * : "Ohh God! Please give me strength to deal with all this now, I can't be more happy that finally I am with Yoongi and my son, but for how much time. Is this what you written in my fate? Do I deserve this? Am I this ba-"

Yoongi : "You can be anything but not bad, love. You are a real angel this world desperately craves for." *Point himself*

Jimin (chuckle) : "I wasn't thinking anything."
"And I know I am the best, Don't know what you did to be blessed with my presence?" *bish is narcissist*

Yoongi : "Sometimes even I think what I did to deserve your love?" *Genuine sincerity*

Jimin : "You don't! That's why you never got nor will ever get." *Hurt*

Yoongi : "Maybe this time I will be able to? You never know."

Jimin : "Don't! DON'T FUCKING EVERYTIME DO SOMETHING WHICH YOU REGRET AND MAKE ME HURT WITH YOUR GODDAMN FALSE PROMISES AND HOPES! Please for g-god sake?!"

Yoongi *controlling tears* : "Jiminie, I am S-sorry! Please forgive me this time. I will prove my love for you this time."

Jimin *Laugh* : "No Need! Convince your wife, not me who is going to die very soon that too BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Yoongi *cracked voice* : "No- Please don't say like this. I-"

"LEAVE HIM FUCKING ALONE."

*SLAP*

Jin slapped Yoongi. 

"That's enough! How can you even hurt someone this much? What are you CURSED? or what huh?!" Jin said furiously.

Yoongi : "Yess!! Yes! I am fucking cursed! Right, you all always notice his pain, his agony not mine."

"Yes, Cause this all is happening because of you, you're at fault. NO ONE ELSE! Especially not my Jiminie." Jin shouted on him