Sex Slave...(M) part 1

Yoongi went inside the secret room in torture room where lot of maids were working.....there were lots of things, some short sexy feminine clothes kind of maid outfit, black leather corset with great waist curve, Thousands of whips, canes, ropes, lace blindfolds, lacy panties, handcuffs, harness, mouth gag, yokes, chastity belts and cages, chokers and collars etc....It was looking like a whole BDSM store....

Jimin was being dragged by his hand to this room....he was terrified by all these but suddenly  Yoongi smacked his ass hardly bringing Jimin on earth again.

Yoongi - "Miss, Please prepare him like a living doll today, Give him some food to eat also...fast please."

Maid - "Sure sir, We will."

Jimin was forcefully taken inside by those maids....The room was filled with nasty dresses and make-up...

Maid - "Sir, We will prepare you for Master....Before that please eat something...then we will try dress on you...You have to get ready fast..."

Jimin being helpless went in towards the dressing table staring blanking in the mirror. The maids started to take out all kind of kinky dresses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shortest chapter ever!!!

Give me some time!!