Discharge

"How is this possible?" Mrs. Min asked to Yoongi with angry disappointed face.

"Mom, Lets not talk about this right now, Please?" *Yoongi replied weakly*

"But ho-" Mr. Min interrupted his wife to stop her saying anything further.

Y/n POV

"Finally everything is fine and everyone is alive, thank god, please don't do this to us anymore, please let us stay happy." *She though in mind*

Hoseok saw y/n and went towards her "Hey Y/n, -----How you doing?"
He was blank not knowing what to say but just wanted to listen Y/n.

Y/n smiled to him "I am fine Hoseok, I am pretty sure you didn't come to know my well-being. What happen?"

"Umm, I just to w-want to talk?!"

"It was more like a question though but what do you wanna talk?

Hoseok sigh "Y/n, I know things are getting more complicated but please let me know what the actual fuck is happening around everyone."

"Even I don't know Hoseok, everything here is just getting creep, even I am scared living any further with them, everyday some new secret is getting relieved."

"Y/n atleast tell me about my family?" *Hoseok asked with a cracked voice*

"What you wanna know? About how I got pregnant? Or how Yeonjun is your son, or why I married Yoongi, or why I left you? What?"

"Everything." *Hoseok said controlling tears in his eyes.*

"Fine."

*Flashback*

(6 years ago)

Mr. Min said - " ok! listen Yoongi I fixed your marriage with Lee Y/N. She is a very good girl, it will also profit our business baby! "

Yoongi : "Appa no! Please?"

Mr. Min : "You are not getting things Yoongi, Stop thinking like a weak crazy lover. Think about our generational wealth. You know about Min treasure, right? Lee Y/n know the location, She have some map to reach there, just think, We know password, She knows location, We will be able to crack the treasure and if she will be part of our family, wealth will not be divided, if she is your wife."

Yoongi *shocked* : "Appa, you are just thinking about money, not my life! I won't be able to love or respect Y/n cause I love Jimin."

Mrs. Min *said with annoyed expression* : "Oh child, You don't love Jimin, You are just habitual to him. When you will start living with Y/n, you will get habitual to Y/n. Jimin is just a characterless whore, how can be live with a boy being a gay, without even being married, I know you fucked him multiple times, but just think like you were JUST HAVING FUN! Forget that faggot!"

Yoongi : "Eomma, He is not characterless! You guys made him think that we are going to marry each other, so he is just trying to be best which he already is! And about treasure, I will negotiate and do partnership with her and get that filthy wealth to you!"

Mrs. Min : "See, Because of that slut he is arguing with his own mother! Huh!" She used her mother card (blackmailing)

Yoongi *sigh to calm down* : " Eomma, please don't talk bullshit about him, what do you even want from us?"

Mr. Min *smirked* : "Leave Jimin and marry lee Y/n."

Mrs. Min : " Yoongi you promise me to marry Lee YN please baby I already said yes! please Yoongi ,for us. "