MEET - UP!??

Receptionist - Welcome sir, What can we do for you?

Namjoon - "Miss, We have booking for stay at this hotel, please tell us our room no."

Receptionist - "Sure sir! Please give us your details to confirm" *Namjoon did all the formality*

Receptionist - "Your room no. is 778. Please wait at the hotel lobby for some time till we get the keys for your room."  *She said calmly with a professional smile*

Namjoon nodded and went to sit in lobby area with Jin and Jimin who was embracing Soobin who was peacefully sleeping. Namjoon - "Let's sit here for some time, The staff is bringing the keys."

All nodded with gentle smile. After some time receptionist came *she bowed* - "Sorry sir to interrupt but your room keys are here, ROOM NO. 778. Please come with us."

They all followed the reception and the staff unlocked the door by the royal looking card and turned on the lights. Staff gave room key/card to Namjoon respectively before bowing and left from there.

NOTE - THERE ARE 2 ROOMS, 1 ROOM FOR OUR NAMJIN AND 2 ROOM IS FOR JIMIN AND SOOBIN.

*YOONGI AND Y/N POV WITH YEONJUN*

Yoongi - "So finally can we enter the resort baby, it's been 30 minutes we are still stuck here." *he sighed for the 50th time*

Y/N - " Yeah baby! Now I am all done, LET'S GO!"  *she get's out of the luxurious car looking so beautiful with Yeonjun in your arms*

Yoongi and Y/N went to reception area to check-in their rooms. They all entered the resort and Yoongi went to the receptionist.

Receptionist again bowed to Yoongi asking politely - " Good Afternoon Sir, What can we do for you?" She asked bowing constantly showing respect for the man present in front of her.

Yoongi - "Miss, We have a booking for room in this resort, please tell us our room no." *he replied in the same polite and respective way*

Receptionist - "Sure Sir! Please give your details to confirm your bookings and know your room no." *she said in soft voice*

Yoongi filled all the details fulfilling all the formalities and finally gave to the receptionist.

Receptionist - "Sir please wait for some time in lobby area, our staff will give you the card from which you can access your room lock.

Yoongi simply nodded and left to lobby area finding Y/N and Yeonjun and sit with them.

Y/N - "What happen? Where are the keys/card's?" *she asked impatiently/restlessly.*

Yoongi - "Wait baby, have patience. Staff member will come to give us our key or card." *he said relaxing Y/n infinite worries.

After some time staff member came and bowed to all respectively -" Sir, your room key is here, please come this way, your room no. is 779.

She said and rest of all followed her to the room. They reached and thanked her before locking the food.

Yoongi throwed himself on the bed as he was tired because of driving of hours. He relaxed his breathes and finally get up and acknowledged Y/N.

Yoongi - "Sorry, I was just too tired unlike our baby who is sleeping in front of me peacefully! I mean how can he!? *he said with fake sad and angry pout*

Y/N - "You and your obsession of sleep, our baby is just a BABY! He will sleep UNLIKE MY DEAR HUBBY!" *she said being done with their daily drama of who sleeps more! like seriously??*

They all rested for few hours and at late evening 1 staff member came - 

Staff - " Good Evening Sir! Sorry for disturbing you but their is a fest tonight for this area. All guests are invited and requested to do their dinner their. It's like a hall party so please prepare accordingly if possible, If you want any help please contact us as soon as possible. This show will be host at 8:30 p.m. so please be ready."

Yoongi nodded in understanding way and thanked the staff for the information and closed the door. He went to Y/N to tell her about this because she will take for like 100 years to get ready for a single party so...!!?

 *NAMJIN AND JIMIN WITH SOOBIN POV*

All were relaxing all the evening because they were tired until one staff member came to knock on their door.

Namjoon opened to door and acknowledged and answered the staff member. 

Staff - " Good Evening Sir! Sorry for disturbing you but their is a fest tonight for this area. All guests are invited and requested to do their dinner their. It's like a hall party so please prepare accordingly if possible, If you want any help please contact us as soon as possible. This show will be host at 8:30 p.m. so please be ready." 

Staff just all things with all due respect and went away. Namjoon went to tell this information to Jin and Jimin who will take forever to get ready. They all started to get ready for the dinner/fest. 

* 8 : 30 P.M. TIME SKIP*

All the people present in that HIGH- PROFILE RESORT get ready and came at the fest/dinner to acknowledge the media because off - coarse they are so powerful and influential people. 

After some time Kim & Park family came grabbing all the attention of media to themselves. All were looking so handsome but Our Jin and Jimin were not JUST looking handsome but those breathtaking beauties.  

Media - "KIM FAMILY suddenly here in Daegu , Is there any business modal or plan to execute or it's just for vacation."

Kim Namjoon - "Well right now! We all came here for relaxation from that hectic schedule and find some peace but looks like can't get it even now!" *said LIKE HE WAS taunting the media for asking that dumb question.

Media started to decrease the amount of questions and started to cover all the people present their but suddenly all the lights cut-off.

MEDIA REPORTER - "BIGGEST PLAYER OF BUSINESS AND MOST SUCCESSFUL COMPANY CEO MR. MIN YOONGI AND HIS FAMILY IS ALSO PRESENT HERE TO ADD THE QUALITY OF THIS FEST.

Suddenly all the light stopped and all the spot-light came on Yoongi and Y/N who had Yeonjun securely in her arms/embrace.

Yoongi came royally and gave answer of the all question professionally and started the fest by the toast -"FOR OUR REUNION"

ALL - "FOR OUR REUNION" all the started to clash their glasses filled with champagne or whiskey with full joy.

Yoongi was finally out of the spot-light so now he can finally breathe peacefully but what he saw next ----his feet became numb---?

AUTHOR'S NOTE - 

WHAT YOONGI SAW??? WHAT WILL HAPPEN???

I DON'T KNOW! *evil smirk*