M1, Chapter 1

(It was a calm, chilly day and snow was slowly falling on a snowy mountain range from the clouds above. A gentle breeze passed through, blowing the snow around the area. It was a cold place and there was no life going around, but for one small creature, it wasn't going to stop him from hopping around in search of something.

This was a small, saber-tooth squirrel. In his hands was a brown acorn. The saber tooth squirrel, named Scrat, was looking for a place to store his acorn for the winter. He hopped around the flat, icy ground. He stopped and tried digging through the ice. He pushed his acorn into the ground, but it didn't go in. Scrat hopped a few inches away and tried again, only to get the same result as last time.

He hopped again and tried again, this time doing it three times, but once again, the ice was thick. Thinking this wasn't a good place to put his acorn, Scrat hopped off. He sniffed through some cold, dry grass, but didn't find anything. He peaked his head above the grass and kept looking.

He dug into some more ice, but could see that pushing his acorn into it wouldn't work. He hopped off, continuing his search, when he noticed that the ice he was now standing on wasn't as thick as before. Scrat squealed with delight and he shoved his acorn into the ice. The acorn didn't go far in, but it at least dug into the ground.

But Scrat wasn't going to leave it like that. He kept shoving it deeper and deeper into the ice, scrunching it in with all his might. He even got on it and stomped on it, desperately wanting the acorn to go in. But as he did, the acorn suddenly jolted into the ground, confusing Scrat.

As he thought about why this happened, a crack crept from the acorn's hole and travelled across the ground behind him. Scrat looked underneath him and saw that the crack climbing up an ice wall.

The crack reached the top of the cliff and zigzagged its way across the ground, past ice formations and reaching a glacier. But this time, it reached the top and the glacier was now loose. Unable to hold stable, the glacier broke off and slowly started creeping down its path, right towards Scrat.

Scrat, seeing what he had unintentionally done, quietly squirmed. He saw the glacier coming towards him and fled. But he stopped upon realizing that his acorn was still stuck. He yelped in shock before rushing back to retrieve it. He grabbed onto it and pulled hard, trying to get it out.

It wouldn't budge and Scrat started panicking. After a mighty tug, it came loose and landed into Scrat's hands. But now, Scrat was in huge trouble. The glacier towered over him and was about to run him over. Scrat screamed loudly upon seeing the glacier getting closer)

Scrat: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(Now making a mad dash for his life, Scrat was also being chased by falling pieces of ice being let up by the moving glacier. The glacier kept charging towards Scrat, demolishing everything in its path.

Scrat kept running from the glacier, hoping to get away from it, when suddenly, he spotted another glacier coming towards him from the opposite direction. Now stuck between the two massive bodies of ice, Scrat ran out of their ways. But the two glaciers collided and started closing in on each other.

Scrat, seeing there was no time to run out of there, slid on his acorn, screaming loudly as the two walls got closer and closer like two boxes crashing together. Scrat kept sliding until he got very close to the edge, where the two glaciers started squishing him, locking him in place.

Scrat pushed his acorn out of the way and tried getting himself out as well. Almost falling into unconsciousness, and being squeezed hard, Scrat was finally pushed out, along with his acorn. Now in midair, he grabbed his acorn and embraced with it, only to realize that he was now falling from a high level of altitude)