Captain spaceboy begins war

6 January 2024

One day Captain Spaceboy was trying to get Sweetheart to remarry him again because quote unquote "the bitch keeps divorcing me".

After around 73 poems about their life together and a few trucks bringing Sweetheart flowers, Sweetheart finally gave in and decided that life would be so much better spending it with Captain Spaceboy, now callled Space Boyfriend.

Their wedding day arrived soon enough, everything was perfect, everyone was happy, and most importantly, Space Boyfriend felt as if this would be their last time remarrying.

The wedding was hosted in "Sweetheart's Quest for Hearts", again, but Space Boyfriend didn't mind. He felt as if he was the winner of that horrible show.

Every sproutmole, from the dungeons to Otherworld, was there, all shedding tears swooning over the couple. God, even Omori and his goons were there.

Pluto was looking from the distance, in secret tho.

Pluto was.... proud? Happy? I don't know.

Aubrey was ecstatic.

"Oh my god!!! Finally! I get to see the moment Sweetheart finally becomes happy! I've been with her thick and thin!"

Kel made a face.

"Nuh uh...."

"YUH HUH!!!!!!!" Screamed Aubrey.

Hero was kind of releived that Sweetheart finally stopped coming after him. Mari felt the same way.

Omori didn't really have a opinionn on the situation. He seen those two get married at least 6 times. He didn't understand why everyone kept getting their hopes up.

Basil looked happy, but he was not saying a word. It was like he was absent the entire thing.

"Alright! Settle doen folks! As we all know, Sweetheart's Quest for Hearts is meeting it's end, as this is the final episode! I know, I know, very exciting, but we can't have a singular peep throughout this entire wedding!"

Seemed like the wedding is finally starting.

4 tiered cake, eastern lillies everywhere, crowds full of glee, it was Space Boyfriend's dream.

"Blah blah blah you may now kiss the bride!"

The Sprout mole said, muttering under his breath "for the 6th time...."

"WHAT was that?" Sweetheart said, looking away from Space boyfriend now looking back and fourth at her gaurds and the scared sprout mole.

"I said nothing!" The mole responded, uneasy.

Anyways Sweetheart and Space Boyfriend kiss and the entire wedding goes as planned. It was unexpected but even Omori had a good time.

At the end of the wedding, Sweetheart and Space Boyfriend get on the Fancy-looking Pluto and flu away at lighting speed, crashing through the ceiling of the convention.

Omori and his friends make way back to their homes. The sprout moles are too out of it to even move or think properlly.

Sweetheart and Space Boyfriend went to Otherworld, and took a walk around the planet before going back to their home for the night. Plenty if space pirates accompanied them.

Spaceboyfriend plopped down on the bed and so did Sweetheart. They both fell asleep.

After a bit of sleep, at around 5 in the morning, one of the space pirates inturrupts Space Boyfriend's sleep.

"Uggghhhhh what on otherworld do you want." Space Boyfriend asked grumply, still half asleep.

"Eeeerrrrmmmm do you wanna play Omori with me...." the pirate asked. All Space Boyfriend could think of is thaf he sounded stupid.