3 ~ Wedding Preps

In the mall

Aakriti and Mahir too reached there and they all started roaming around first to explore the place. It was beautiful and very large. The ambiance was quite impressive.

"Di! Let's go there first we can look for jewelry then", she spoke excitedly while pointing at a shop. Everyone chuckled and nodded. They entered the shop and started looking at things. After an hour everything for jewelry was done. Nishant got a ring for Shruti as a gift personally. They picked engagement rings and other jewelry of their preferences.

Then they all thought to go for clothes. Soon they entered a clothing store which contains the maximum and best traditional outfits for weddings. Girls were busy in trying outfits and boys already chose their fits so poor they were just sitting and waiting for girls to finish.

"What about this one Shruti, It'll look good on you come here", Aakriti spoke being all excited and Shruti's eyes sparkled after looking at a beautiful very light blue pearly lehnga which Aakriti was holding.
"Omg Aakriti it is so beautiful, wait I'll try that one", She said and went to the trail room. The boys looked at each other with so done face and said, "Please not one more". They sighed and waited quietly. Soon Shruti came out wearing that lehnga and Nishant's was once again lost in her beauty. "Close your mouth at least bhai beizzati karaoge kya", Ved spoke while shaking him. He quickly closed his mouth and glared at him.

"Yah bhai.... Marne se dar nahi lagta aapki nasheeli aankho se lagta hai", Ved said dramatically and Mahir laughed.
"Kahi nasheeli aankho se mar mat jaio Ved", Mahir spoke while laughing and he too earned the nasheeli glare from Nishant.

"Ahm Ahm mazak, kya bolta rhta h ved chup", Mahir spoke with a fake smile and Ved said while looking at him,"Accha beta party change ab tu nasheeli aankho Wale ki side hogya".
"I'll tell you both once we reach home, I swear I'll kill you with these nasheeli eyes shut up guys", Nishant spoke making both of them shut their mouths.

After half an hour Mahir spoke tenth time,"Are you guys done yet?".
Aakriti replied to him,"Yes almost just wait for a few minutes, god why are you so impatient huh are you baby or what just sit quietly for sometime you keep disturbing".
The trio sighed again and said,"You are saying that since the last two hours".
Ved spoke to Mahir, "Mahir chal so jate hai at least my one hour nap will give me some energy".

"Ugh guys, just wait for some minutes na why are you whining like babies the shopping is done only Billing is left, Aakriti is doing that wait for some minutes more", Avni said. After hearing her their eyes sparkled with happiness and they all hugged each other. They got up excitedly and Nishant said, "Let's go and eat then I'm really very hungry".
"Agreed", the duo too added and everyone nodded. Then they had some food and after some more shopping Mahir dropped the girls home and went to his home. Ved and Nishant too reached home safely.

A few days later ~
At hospital
Vedansh was sitting in his cabin waiting for the next patient to arrive. To his shock it was Avni. Avni entered and sat on the chair while some dried tears were visible on her face.

Vedansh's Pov
As I saw Avni my nerves tensed up. I looked at her worriedly as asked, "Avni! What are you doing at the hospital??, are you alright did you get hurt somewhere, do you need any medicine?", I breathed out at one go and she slowly nodded while pointing at her foot. I got up from the chair and sat down on my knees to get a closer look at her foot. The area above her toes was bleeding. I was very tensed and looked at her waiting for an explanation.
"Vo actually I slipped while walking and there was a sharp stone on the ground so..", she spoke very casually.

"I am a cardiologist Avni", I stated and looked at her with a done face she made an oh face and looked at the wall while biting her lips."So what a doctor is a doctor, It's hurting yar please do something...and also I hate doctors", She said while pouting and I chuckled at her words.