10 ~ Finally

Aakriti's Pov~
It's Shruti's wedding today and I just can't keep calm, I'm so happy for her... Right now I'm getting ready in my room, I wore a pink lehenga and a matching blouse with it. Currently I'm doing my makeup, and suddenly my phone rang, It's Vihan.
I picked up the call and put it on speaker.
"Hello, where are you Aakriti?", Vihan spoke from the other side of the call.
"I'm getting ready", I replied.

"How much time are you both gonna take yaar come fast and then we'll go to Shruti together", He said."Oho still so much time is left okay, till then you eat golgappe", I said while laughing and applied a little blush on my cheeks.He whined for some more time and then cut the call. I chuckled at him and continued my work.

After half an hour I was done with the makeup and jewellery, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled

After half an hour I was done with the makeup and jewellery, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled."Omg Aakriti you look gorgeous", I said while twirling around."Oh..I forgot", I spoke with a little pout and again tried to tie the dori of my blouse. It's the fifth time I'm trying to do that but I am just not able to do it.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and I took a deep breath thinking it was Avni and quickly opened the door. But I was so wrong my eyes widened after looking at Mahir standing there in a black outfit. My breath stopped for a moment when I looked at him. He looks so mine..oh no no I...shut up Aakriti...I mean he looks se-...ugh stop Aakriti...He looks hot tho.. I was drooling over him right now so bad..

"Uhm Uhm close your mouth at least", he said with a little smirk

"Uhm Uhm close your mouth at least", he said with a little smirk.I came out from my delusion and my cheeks turned hot pink, I didn't need a blush ig...Ugh what he might be thinking...that you're a pervert...stop looking at me like that please...I quickly looked around and put a few hair strands behind my ears..

"Are you okay?", He asked suddenly.
"Huh?..Y...Yes what will happen to me", I said trying to avoid looking in his eyes.
"No your face is red"He spoke making me more embarrassed. "No it's not...Vo...Um..Yes actually...I..I have applied a little more blush yes that's why my f...face is looking r..red I.. I'll just wipe the excess...umm..", I stuttered so bad and quickly turned around walked towards the mirror cursing myself for stuttering so bad.

I stood there in front of mirror for a few minutes trying to controll my breathing. I looked in the mirror and my face was really pink like a peach, I bit my lips and tried to cover it by applying a little face powder. Suddenly my eyes met his, I looked at him in the mirror who was standing behind me. His face was slightly red and he was continuously looking around. I raised my eyebrow at him through the mirror and he looked at me and then down and then again he looked around.