9 ~ Rishi and Mahir

"Aakriti Listen to me once", Rishi said while following her but she didn't listen and kept on walking. She didn't look around her surroundings she just kept walking and  didn't notice that a speedy car was coming from behind towards her...

"Aakriti wait look behind you!!", Rishi shouts and she turns around. She gasped and her eyes became wide after looking at the car. She closed her eyes tightly and her heart was all ready to blast out but suddenly someone pulled her aside. She fell on the side and that person was over her breathing very fastly. She held his blazer tightly in her fists and her eyes were still closed.

"Are you mad!!", Mahir said while looking straight at her face with a serious angry look. She opened her eyes and again was shocked to find him there.

Mahir's Pov~
Thank God I saw her or else I don't know what would have happened, what is wrong with her she is so careless this girl makes me so worried she would be the reason for my death because of worrying too much...I lost my breath for a moment I swear..she just kept looking at me with wide not caring to give an explanation which made me a bit irritated.

"What? Speak something...where you were lost Aakriti.. What if something would have happened to you.. you're so careless", I said again."I..I..What...are you doing h..here?", She said nervously.
"What do you mean what am I doing here..what were you doing in the middle of the road not even looking around yourself"I said and breathed out a long sigh.

"Vo... Actually...I..was..", she said and looked at the side. I too followed her gaze and found a man coming towards us.
"Get up Mahir", She said and I realised I'm over her. I quickly got up and helped her too."Are you okay?", I asked still worried.
She nodded and grabbed my hand, "Let's go from here", she said and started to drag me with her.

I just looked at her confusingly until I heard a voice, "Aakriti listen to me".
I stopped and looked around.
Pov ends~

Aakriti's Pov~
I don't want to see Rishi's face. He kept following me but I didn't listen. Mahir stopped walking and I looked at him. He raised his eyebrows and I was pretty sure he understood the situation,"Aakriti listen to me", Rishi said while breathing heavily and stood in front of me.

"I don't know who you are", I said trying to control my tears."Stop it's not what you think", Rishi spoke."I don't care what you mean or not...I don't want to talk, let's go", I said and again dragged Mahir with me.

Rishi held my hand making me stop in my tracks and I turned around."Leave", I said in a cracking voice not trying to break out in front of them."Wow trying to be smart in front of your other rich toy", He said with a smirk and I looked at him in complete shock and tears rolled down from my eyes.

"Left me and now look at you roaming around with your-", before he could speak further I slapped him on his face tightly and pulled my wrist out from his hand. I felt so hurt and guilty at that time for once choosing him.

"Are you crazy?!", Rishi said and glared at me making me regret my actions slightly.
He was about to hold my hand again but suddenly a hard punch landed right over his cheek. He stumbled a little and I gasped. I looked beside me only to Mahir glaring at him angrily shooting daggers from his eyes at him.

This is the first time I saw his eyes red in Anger...him so angry for the first time. I gulped and held his arm trying to stop him from doing what he was about to. I don't want him to fight with that unworthy person.
Pov ends~

Mahir's pov~
I looked at her for a few seconds. I want to kill that person right here how dare he speak like that..."Let's go", she said and tears weren't stopping falling from her eyes."How dare you", Rishi shouts while holding his cheek. That's it.
I moved in front of him and again punched him right on the same cheek, "Like this?".He grabbed my collar and said, "What do you think of-".
Before he could speak further, "I pushed his and held his collar and said gritting my teeth "Mahir Shukla".
Pov ends~