17 ~ Aakriti goes back

Recap~
"Oho.. I'm alright it's just I was feeling like seeing you..So I came here and yes from the balcony, if I would have come from the door and rang the bell of your house at this late night na then your mom would have definitely reported me", She spoke dramatically which made me laugh.
.
.
.
Author's Pov~
"Then you should have called me I would have opened the door for you", Mahir said. Aakriti looks at him with big eyes and said," Omg yes..Why didn't this thing came in my mind waah you're intelligent boy", Aakriti spoke and sat on the bed.
Mahir laughs and sat beside her on the bed.

" So what was so important that you legit sneaked in my room",Mahir asked still worried about her suddenly being here at midnight like this but Aakriti assured him that everything's right. Aakriti layed down on the bed and opened her arm widely. Mahir smiled at her and layed down beside her holding her close to his chest.

"I missed you", Aakriti says suddenly and shifts herself completely over him.
"We were together a few hours ago you know", Mahir said and chuckled.
"So what I still missed you see that's why I'm here", Aakriti said and looked at him.
"Mhm sure sure", Mahir said and kissed all over her face.

"Yaah...Stop that's ticklish", Aakriti said while giggling. A smile forms over Mahir's face immediately and he kissed her more.
"Mahir...Stop..Your beard is growing see", Aakriti said while laughing and moves her head down on his chest again.
"I should grow more beard what do you think I would look handsome", Mahir asked and giggled.

"You look Handsome anyway, it up to you", Aakriti said and smiled.
"Is that so?", Mahir asked in a teasing tone
Aakriti blushed and nodded. They both stayed like that for sometime and then Mahir spoke, "Aakriti... Did Rashi said something to you?".
Aakriti looked at him in confusion and he caressed her hairs.

" Rashi? No...I actually met her today, we both had a normal chit chat", Aakriti replied and Mahir turned to other side of bed along with her and hugged her from behind. " Nothing just asking", Mahir said slowly and his hand moved over her waist
" You talked to her didn't you", Aakriti said and slightly pinched his hand.

"Ouch...I didn't, she came first and started talking so we had a little talk, not so important leave that, you tell me first are you going back to Delhi Aakriti...You didn't even talked to me about this",Mahir spoke and Aakriti turned her face towards him. She looks at him with big eyes and he keeps his palm on her cheek.

"Vo...I..How do you know?", Aakriti said.
Mahir puts a few of her hair strands behind her ear and held her face softly.
"Just heard....Are you going? For how long?",Mahir asked and kissed her forehead. Aakriti took a deep breath and hugs him. "I don't want to go but I have to", Aakriti said.

Flashback~
Aakriti had denied her mom already that she won't be coming but her mother calls her again to tell her to come home.
On the call~
"I am not coming I told you",Aakriti said.
"I ain't asking you, I'm telling you to be here day after Tomorrow or else don't come ever", Mrs.Sharma said.
"I ain't your slave how can you even expect me to come there that to for the silly reasons mom..I have work here",Aakriti said in frustrated tone.

" It's important okay fine I request you to come now please come I have to talk about something important Aakriti, just forget about past for now and come back to Delhi",Her mother said.
Aakriti didn't said anything and just cuts the call.
Flashback ends~

Present~
"Alright, I ain't stopping you actually I would suggest you to have a talk with you family spend sometime with them and they'll understand you for sure sweetie", Mahir said and pulled her closer.
"But come back soon, I'll miss you so much", Mahir said and looked at her.
"I'll miss you too, Now you know why I'm here", Aakriti said and giggled.

She looked at him and puts her hand on his neck. They both looked into each other's eyes and Aakriti pulled him close towards her, soon their lips met. Aakriti's hand moves up on his neck and his hands worked perfectly on her waist. Their lashes were shut and heartbeats were fast.
Mahir sucked her lips and she tried to follow him with the same passion. After a few minutes he pulls his lips away and kissed her cheek.