5 ~ Glow of Love

Nishant's Pov ~
I was waiting for Shruti to arrive. Ved and Avni were teasing me so bad. And soon there she came My angel looked perfect in her yellow lehnga with some flower stone work it looked beautiful on her. Her hair bounced on her shoulder as she walked towards me with that million dollar smile. I would literally jump from the mountain if she'd tell me to. Her eyes are so deep and perfect. I always drown in them.

I kept staring at her lovingly and she blushed... that's it God take me up. Who needs a gun when she can kill me by just blushing huh. "Get a Grip Nishant you look creep stop staring at her", my inner voice spoke and I blinked a few times before getting up from my place and walking towards her. She stood in front of me and raised her eyebrows. I came out of my thoughts and held her hands.
"You're heavenly", I whispered to her and she looked at me.

"I know you always say that", she giggled.
"I always state truth and you're more pretty today",, I spoke the truth.
Pov Ends~

Shruti's Pov~
He complimented me and I felt happy. He was looking more handsome than me in his yellow kurta with rolled up sleeves and well set hairs. He carried a silver watch with his look. His veins were clearly visible on his wrists.
"I gotta say you are super striking and looking charming Nishant Ji", I said genuinely.

"Not more than you", He said and I smiled at him. "God this boy ...he is so perfect and what else can a woman ask for beside a handsome husband who always makes her feel pretty and beautiful", I thought and we both walked towards our family together. Then we touched the feet of the elders and took blessings."Haye mere bacche mazar na lage", Mrs Singhaniya spoke while caressing my head and passed a smile at her saying Thank you mom.

"My daughter grew up so beautiful and smart", Papa said and hugged me.
"Obviously aap par jo gayi hai", I spoke.
Everyone complimented us and gave us many blessings. I felt so good and positive.
Pov ends~

Author's Pov~
Everyone was applying haldi to the groom and bride Avni was roaming around with a camera in her hands. She was wearing a yellow shara suit and carried a net duppata with it. It had beautiful embroidery work and she wore yellow flower earrings which adorned her face. She was recording around the place and soon her sight fell on Vedansh who was busy in putting haldi all over Jiju along with Mahir.

Avni's Pov~
He was wearing a yellow plain kurta and it had small silver linings only at the end of the kurta and it had a deep V neck so his slight chest was visible which made my heart skip a beat. I clicked some pictures of all of them and one or maybe two of Ved alone. "This guy can look charming too wow that's a new info", I said to myself and walked towards them to apply haldi to Shruti and Nishant. Our eyes met for some time and then I continued with my work. I smeared Di's face with the fistful of haldi and she looked at me annoyingly which made me chuckle.

Suddenly she puts haldi on my cheeks making me gasp, "Nooo Dii yar...What you did", I pouted and she laughed at me. Seeing her laugh I too started laughing. Then I walked towards Jiju and applied him haldi and once again I was drenched with haldi water which was thrown by Ved form a distance. I gasped and glared at him who was laughing while holding his stomach.

"Jiju aapka bhai janwar hai kya", I said to Jiju and he giggles
"Yes didn't you know", He replied and put haldi on my nose.
"Jiju you too", I pouted and again glared at that brat who was still laughing.
"Handsome hai par batameez hai", my inner voice said.
Pov ends~

Meanwhile Shurti was looking a bit tensed and she haven't spotted Aakriti yet she tried many time to go and look for her but as it's her haldi she was always stopped by some aunty who wants to apply haldi to her and congratulate her. She didn't even carry a phone with her today. She kept tapping her foot while her eyes roamed all around to spot Aakriti.
"Are you alright", Nishant asked after noticing her.