A Day with friends

The next morning, everyone in the Maheshwari household made it their mission to lift Naina's spirits. Sameer, Nanu, Munna, Pandit, Swati, and especially Preeti and Mina were determined to make the day a memorable one for Naina.

Preeti arrived with a bright smile, and her eyes sparkled with excitement. She came to Naina, her eyes filled with enthusiasm.

Preeti: (cheerful) Naina, how about spending the day at my house? We'll play and have so much fun! Mina will be back from school in the evening, and you can meet my mom too!

Nanu and Sameer exchanged a knowing look and granted their permission. They trusted Preeti and knew that Naina would be in good hands.

As Naina stepped into Preeti's home, she was greeted by a warm and welcoming atmosphere. She met Preeti's mother, Raina Auntie, a strong and independent businesswoman who had faced her share of challenges as a widow.

Raina Auntie quickly learned about Naina's situation and extended her care and love. She made sure Naina had a delicious meal, feeding her with a motherly touch that melted Naina's heart.

Preeti, always the responsible elder sister, took it upon herself to teach Naina something new. Naina's eyes lit up with curiosity as she absorbed Preeti's lessons.

Mina, Preeti's little sister, returned from school, and the trio spent the evening playing and sharing laughter. Mina's innocent joy was infectious, and it brought a smile to Naina's face.

As night fell and Naina returned home, she was brimming with excitement, recounting the day's events to the Maheshwari family. They were overjoyed to see that she was no longer burdened by sadness, thanks to the love and care of her friends.

Naina's day with Preeti, Mina, and Raina Auntie had been a healing balm for her wounded heart. It was a testament to the power of friendship and the warmth of a loving community that had embraced her as their own.