Operation's sucess

The operation room was a realm of precision and focus, with medical professionals meticulously executing the procedure to help Naina. Medical terms and machines filled the room, each playing a vital role in the surgery.

Outside the operation room, Raina took it upon herself to comfort Naina's parents. She patiently explained the importance of the treatment and how it was benefiting Naina, gradually making them understand the gravity of their past actions.

Preeti, being the strong pillar that she was, provided support to Nanu during the tense moments. Little Mina, unaware of the situation, slept soundly on Nanu's lap, bringing a touch of serenity to the anxious atmosphere.

Savita and Ramdhari, with their unwavering faith, prayed and supported Naina from the depths of their hearts.

Sameer, waiting anxiously, found solace in the presence of his friends. They offered their prayers, standing by him during the ordeal.

Finally, the doctors emerged from the operation room with smiles on their faces. Dr. Sonali took the lead in explaining the outcome of the surgery.

Dr. Sonali: (professionally) "The surgery was a success. Naina's memory remains intact, and she is now medically normal. In fact, her intelligence has seen a significant improvement."

With these words, a wave of relief and joy washed over the family. They eagerly entered the general ward to meet Naina. The sight of their beloved Naina in recovery filled their hearts with happiness.

Alone with Naina, Sameer couldn't contain his emotions any longer. Tears welled up in his eyes as he looked at Naina.

Sameer: (tearfully) "Naina, I was so scared. I love you so much."

Naina, now more mature and expressive, comforted him with her words.

Naina: (lovingly) "Sameer, don't cry. I'm here, and I remember everything. I love you too."

In an intimate moment, they shared a tender kiss. Naina, still retaining some of her childlike innocence, didn't fully understand the significance of a kiss.

Naina: (curious) "Sameer, what's a kiss?"

Sameer, with a loving smile, gently explained and shared another kiss with her. Their bond was stronger than ever.

Sameer: (softly) "It's a way to show how much you mean to me, Naina."

Naina, in her playful spirit, couldn't resist adding a touch of humor.

Naina: (playfully) "Well, even after all this, I'll still be your child, won't I?"

Sameer laughed heartily, realizing that Naina's essence would forever remain a cherished part of their love story.