The First Day

The day had come for Naina to embark on a new journey - her first day of school. The chosen institution, named "Sunshine Blossom School," had a reputation for its understanding and inclusive approach to education.

The Maheshwari family, along with Naina, visited the school to meet the principal, caretakers, and teachers. They wanted to ensure that Naina felt comfortable and safe in her new environment.

Naina's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she explored the colorful classrooms, met the friendly teachers, and watched her potential classmates. The principal, a warm and understanding woman, assured Sameer and Nanu that Naina would receive the care and support she needed.

As the day drew to a close, Naina found herself in her new school uniform, a symbol of her new beginning. The warm comfort of her home became a distant memory as she drifted off to sleep.

Sameer, knowing that the first day of school could be filled with apprehension, sat by Naina's bedside. He gently brushed a few strands of hair from her forehead, his heart filled with love and pride.

Sameer: (whispering) Naina, you're going to do wonderfully at school. I'll be right there with you, every step of the way.

The next morning, the Maheshwari family gathered around Naina. They showered her with blessings and good wishes. Aarti, a symbol of auspicious beginnings, was performed to ensure Naina's journey started on a positive note.

Sameer, dressed in a suit, took Naina's hand as they left for school. Dr. Sonali, who had arrived to wish Naina well, presented her with a chocolate as a token of encouragement.

At the school gate, Sameer knelt down and looked into Naina's eyes, filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

Sameer: (assuring) Naina, you're going to have an amazing day at school. Remember, I'm just a call away. Be brave, my little sunshine.

He gently kissed her forehead, his heart swelling with pride for his daughter, and watched as Naina entered the school, ready to embrace a new chapter in her life.