Truth Unveild and Life Changing decision

The return of Naina's parents had left the Maheshwari family perplexed and angry, but as days passed, the real reason behind their reappearance came to light. Naina's parents weren't motivated by a change of heart or a desire to be reunited with their daughter. It was something more sinister.

Naina's mother had always been interested in Naina's inheritance, a trust fund that had been set up for her when she was born. The fund had grown significantly over the years, and Naina's mother saw it as an opportunity to secure her own financial future.

Naina's Mother: (coldly) "We know about Naina's trust fund. We want access to it, and we're willing to go to court to get it."

The Maheshwari family was outraged by this revelation. They had Naina's best interests at heart and would do everything to protect her from those who sought to exploit her.

The family engaged in a legal battle to ensure Naina's trust fund remained untouched and solely for her benefit. It was a trying time, but they were determined to shield Naina from any harm.

Amid the legal battles and emotional turmoil, Sameer found himself at a crossroads. His feelings for Naina had evolved beyond guardianship and friendship. He realized that he wanted to be there for Naina not just as a guardian but as a life partner. He wanted to give her the love and stability she deserved.

Sameer: (to Nanu) "I've made a decision, Nanu. I want to marry Naina. I want to be her protector and her partner for life."

Nanu, always a pillar of support, understood Sameer's feelings and gave his blessing. It was a life-changing decision that would reshape the dynamics of their family.

As the legal battle continued and Sameer prepared to propose to Naina, the bond between them deepened even further. They were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, united in their love and determination to protect Naina and ensure she had a happy and secure future.