Episode 3: Kamille's Escape

As Kamille and Kacricon were fighting, the four AEUG operatives watched on, weapons at the ready.

Quattro: We'll capture both of the operational MK-II units! Apolly! Roberto! Leon! Got it?!

All 3: Yessir!

The Rick Dias' ignited their beam sabers and The Pale Rider extended its Beam Javelin as they pointed their weapons at the MK-IIs

Quattro: Pilot of the Gundam MK-II! Hand that unit over!

Kacricon: Damn AEUG! Don't tell me they're after the MK-II?! Do you really expect me to comply with that demand?!

Quattro: Our objective is that mobile suit! If you hand over the MK-II quietly, then I can guarantee your life!

Kacricon: As if the words of a terrorist have any credence!

Suddenly, the other Gundam snatched the beam rifle from its opponent's hands and turns to the other machines.

Kamille: I believe in him!

Leon: Unit 1's pilot?!

Quattro: But aren't you with the Titans?

Kamille: No, I'm not! I hate the Titans more than anything! I'm on your side!

Quattro: 'As expected... That feeling was right on the money.' Pilot of Unit 1! Can I trust you?

Kamille demonstrated his trustworthiness by pushing Kacricon's machine further into the collapsing building.

Kamille: Get out of the MK-II! If you don't, I'll crush you along with the building!

By now, the wrestling Gundams and AEUG units were causing quite a commotion as a crowd of Federation and Titans soldiers gathered around them. Emma, who was still on the ground, called out to Kacricon.

Emma: Lieutenant, just do as he says! Don't make the damage any worse!

Kakricon: But, if I do that, then...

Kamille: Hurry up and get out!

Emma: Kakricon, he's serious!

Kakricon, seeing no other options, complied and opened his cockpit. Kamille lowered Kacricon to the ground using Unit 1's hand.