Episode 4: Space, To the End of a Flash

Outside Green Noa's airspace, the AEUG Salamis-class cruiser Mont Blanc was flying, waiting for her pilots and mobile suits to rendezvous.

Operator: Captain, it's about that time.

Captain: Wait until there's signs of a signal flare.

As if on cue, Quattro's Rick Dias fired off said signal flare, which the cruiser picked up on its main monitors. The captain gave out orders to adjust engines to full power. Meanwhile, Quattro's squad was being pursued by the Titans' Hi Zacks.

Quattro: Incoming!

Leon: So they finally decided to show up, eh?

Apolly: Since we're not inside the colony, I can finally bust out the Clay Bazooka!

Leon, Apolly, and Quattro broke off from the group and engaged the enemy. Leon's Pale Rider fired a charged shot from its Hyper Beam Rifle and struck two Hi Zacks in the cockpit, detonating them on contact. Apolly and Quattro used their Clay Bazookas and Beam Pistols to fire on their pursuers while dodging the mono-eyed machines' machine gun fire, leaving Kamille shocked and in awe of the pilots' abilities.

Kamille: Amazing... He dodged the machine gun fire...

Jerid was getting frustrated that they can't even hit a single mobile suit. All of their shots kept missing.

Jerid: Dammit! What gives?! Why can't we hit them while they can hit us?!

Mook 2: You don't think... Could they be Newtypes?!

Jerid: Don't be ridiculous!

The Hi Zacks kept focusing their fire on their targets, but we're still being shot down one by one.

Kamille: So this is a real mobile suit battle... The awesome skills of Lieutenant Quattro...

Jerid: Rrgh! Fine! If I can't shoot you, I'll just have to take you down in CQC!

Jerid drew his Hi Zack's heat hawk and charged at Roberto, who was unfortunate enough to be in his range.

Roberto: Shit! They're too close!