Episode 8: Kamille's Decision

Aboard the Bosnia, Jerid strode through the hallways toward the conference room, where he walked in and proceeded to be a smug bastard.

Jerid: Ladies and gentlemen of the Bosnia, I'm here on a mission of importance to the Titans, under orders of Major Jamaican. I'll be serving as your commander in this pursuit operation.

Lyla just looked bored and wasn't taking any of his shit.

Lyla: Aww, you're not gonna give us your name?

Jerid: Forgive me for that. Im Jerid Mesa, with the Titans. My rank is Lieutenant, but Titans officers are considered to be two ranks higher than our peers in the regular military, so I'm permitted to treat you as a subordinate, Captain Lyla Mira Lyla.

Lyla smirked, deciding to have a little fun with him.

Lyla: The "esteemed Lieutenant" whose famed deeds include allowing the Gundam MKII to be stolen?

Jerid: When the MKII was stolen, I wasn't even on Green Noa 1.

Lyla: Oh, so now you're whining "it's not my fault? It may just be me, but, I can't seem to remember who it was that gave the AEUG that chance by smashing into their headquarters while in a joyride in the Gundam MK-II.

Jerid's anger began to rise at the woman's snarky behavior.

Jerid: Why are you bringing that accident up? Whatever. That doesn't matter now. Because sinking that ship is what's going to restore my credibility!

Lyla had had enough of him.

Lyla: Are you a dumbass?! You're just going to sink it because of your own shame?! That AEUG ship has intel on what their spies have learned! Shouldn't capturing it be the biggest priority, "O Exalted Lieutenant"?!

Jerid seemed to back down from this woman's fiery attitude.

Jerid: O-of course! That's what I meant when I said I wanted to sink it!

Lyla: Oh, for— Whatever. There's no time for this! Just give the order to sortie!

Jerid: ... Mobile suit team, begin sortie immediately! Subjugate the enemy vessel!