Episode 7: Struggles

Moments after their conversation, Bright and Quattro headed to the bridge of the Argama, with Bright taking the captain's chair. He was appointed Captain of the ship by Blex, which was unanimously agreed upon by Leon, Quattro, and Henken. Speaking of which, Henken entered the bridge to give one last order.

Henken: Hey! All hands in deck! It's time for our rendezvous with the Mont Blanc!

The man turned to Bright and saluted.

Henken: And with that, I hand the reigns over to you, Commander Noa.

Bright: Thank you for entrusting this ship to my care.

In the airspace not far from the Argama, the AEUG cruiser Mont Blanc was on its way to the rendezvous point. However...

CIC: Captain! We spotted an object thought to be a military vessel fsr behind us!

Captain: Put it on the main monitor! Maximum magnification! Filter through image processing!

The image of the vessel appeared on the monitor.

CIC: It's a Federation Salamis-class! Checking ID... No doubt about it! It's the Bosnia!!!

Captain: Shit! Just as we were about to rendezvous with the Argama!

In the Argama's MS hangar, Kamille was talking with the ship's chief mechanic, Astonaige, about the Gundam MK-IIs.

Astonaige: You seem to know a lot about this thing.

Kamille: My dad was the lead engineer. He told me all about it.

Astonaige: He told you? More like you snooped through his files. You're not a good liar, kid. It's written all over your face.

Kamille: N-no way! I wouldn't do that!

Suddenly, Leon and Quattro appeared and approached the two.

Quattro: Astonaige. What have you learned?

Astonaige: Captain, Ensign. I'll tell you upstairs.

The three followed Astonaige to his office where he explained everything that Kamille told him.