Chapter 3: The Power of the First Realm

As King Roderic continued to walk away from the village square, a sudden, brilliant flash of lightning erupted in front of him, striking the ground with a resounding crack. The villagers gasped in shock and awe as a figure emerged from the dissipating electrical surge.

It was a challenger, a formidable individual who had appeared out of nowhere to confront the King. Clad in regal attire and radiating an air of authority, the challenger had a commanding presence that held the attention of the entire square.

The villagers watched in rapt fascination, their previous uncertainty forgotten, as the challenger addressed King Roderic with a voice that carried the weight of the Muri Kingdom.

"King Roderic," the challenger declared with unwavering confidence, "I challenge your claim to the throne of the Muri Kingdom. I am here to prove my worth as the true ruler of the First Realm."

King Roderic turned to face the challenger, his expression a mixture of surprise and curiosity. The presence of a challenger was not a common occurrence, and the King recognized that this was a moment of profound significance.

Roderic nodded with a sense of regal composure. "Very well, challenger. State your name and your claim, and we shall engage in a trial to determine the true heir to the throne."

The challenger stepped forward, the crowd parting to make way for this unexpected confrontation. "I am Valerius, of the ancient bloodline of the Muri Kingdom. I believe that it is my destiny to rule the First Realm, and I am ready to prove my worth."

The atmosphere in the village square crackled with tension and anticipation as King Roderic and Valerius prepared to face off in a trial to determine the rightful ruler of the Muri Kingdom. The villagers watched with bated breath, their eyes fixed on the unfolding challenge, as the power and legacy of the First Realm hung in the balance.

Ely, who had just declared his own ambitions to become the ruler of the Muri Kingdom, looked on with a mixture of fascination and uncertainty. The situation had taken an unexpected turn, and the fate of the First Realm was now in the hands of two powerful contenders, each with their own vision for the future.

The Harvest Festival had transformed into a stage for a momentous struggle, a trial of power and authority that would test the resolve of King Roderic, Valerius, and, unbeknownst to them, the young challenger Ely, who had just declared his intent to claim the throne of the Muri Kingdom. The destiny of the First Realm was on the brink of a dramatic shift, and the power of the Ten Realms had never been more uncertain.

As the challenger, Valerius, stood with unwavering determination, an intense aura of authority and ancient power seemed to radiate from him. The air around him crackled with energy as he prepared to face King Roderic in the trial for the throne of the Muri Kingdom.

King Roderic, though taken aback by this sudden challenge, was a seasoned ruler, and his own regal demeanor did not waver. However, Valerius had a surprise in store that would shake the very foundations of the trial.

Valerius raised his arms, his eyes fixed on the King, and with a commanding voice, he declared, "By the power vested in me by the ancient bloodline of the Muri Kingdom, I call upon the strength of my ancestors and the first rulers of this realm!"

In an instant, a brilliant burst of flames engulfed King Roderic's body. The villagers watched in astonishment as the flames raged, but to their amazement, the King was not consumed by the fire. Instead, his figure was outlined by the flames, and his expression was one of fierce determination.

The flames seemed to be a manifestation of the power and authority that Valerius had called upon. They danced around Roderic, a testament to the ancient bloodline and the history of the Muri Kingdom.