Chapter 12: The Battle of the Two Conquerors

As Ely lay on the ground, weakened and battered from the fierce battle with King Roderic, a profound sense of determination surged within him. He realized that he had to unleash the full potential of his abilities to stand a chance against the formidable ruler of the First Realm.

With an unwavering resolve, Ely tapped into his Conquerors Aura, a power that had been a mystery to him. He felt an incredible surge of energy and strength coursing through his veins. Sensing the imminent danger and the overwhelming power of King Roderic, Ely knew that he had to match the ruler's Conquerors Aura with his own.

King Roderic, equally aware of the growing threat posed by Ely's awakened Conquerors Aura, also activated his own Conquerors Aura. The two Conquerors faced each other, the ground beneath them quaking with the intensity of their combined power.

With their Conquerors Aura active, Ely and King Roderic experienced an extraordinary transformation. Their speed and strength reached unimaginable levels. Ely's awakened Meluna power, which had been a mystery even to him, fused with the might of his Conquerors Aura. King Roderic's Elemental Fire power blazed with an intensity that matched his newfound speed and agility.

The battle that ensued was nothing short of extraordinary. Flames and iron clashed, creating an intense and frightful spectacle. The ground shook as they exchanged devastating blows, each move demonstrating the incredible fusion of their Meluna and Elemental power.

Ely, driven by his determination to claim the throne and protect his friends and the Ten Realms, fought with unwavering resolve. King Roderic, a seasoned ruler, sought to maintain control and authority over his kingdom.

As the fierce battle between the two Conquerors, Ely and King Roderic, raged on, the sheer power and intensity of their clash resonated throughout the battleground. The flames and iron clashed with breathtaking speed, leaving a trail of destruction in their wake.

Amidst the epic confrontation, Kuma, the Earth Elemental power wielder, and Kuni, who possessed the Laminu power, found themselves caught in the whirlwind of this incredible battle. Kuni, determined to help Ely, attempted to activate the second phase of his power, seeking to turn the tide in their favor.

However, Kuma, who had already reached his formidable fifth phase of Earth Elemental power, recognized Kuni's attempt and seized the opportunity. With a swift and decisive move, Kuma overpowered Kuni, easily defeating him before he could fully activate the second phase of his own power.

Kuni found himself outmatched by the sheer force and complexity of Kuma's abilities, as the Earth Elemental power wielder harnessed the full extent of his powers. He lay defeated, and Ely was left to face King Roderic on his own.

Ely, seeing his loyal best friend Kuni lying on the ground defeated by Kuma, was filled with a surge of emotions. The sight of Kuni in distress stirred something deep within him, and he tapped into his newfound power.

With a resolute determination, Ely activated his second phase of Meluna, causing his body to transform into scorching iron. He combined the strength of his Meluna power with his Conquerors Aura, creating a formidable fusion of abilities.

In this enhanced state, Ely's speed and power were unparalleled. He dashed with outstanding velocity toward Kuma, his fiery form leaving a blazing trail in his wake. With a single punch, Ely struck Kuma's face, leaving a marked burn and sending him hurtling through the air.

Kuma's body crashed into the ground, creating a massive crater upon impact. Even King Roderic's Conquerors Aura, which he had activated in an attempt to protect his ally, couldn't prevent the devastating blow that Ely had delivered.

With Kuma defeated and the battlefield in disarray, King Roderic, utilizing the speed of his Conquerors Aura, recognized the urgency of ending the prolonged battle. He closed the distance between him and Ely with astonishing velocity, his Elemental Fire power at the ready.

Firing fireballs in rapid succession, King Roderic sought to gain the upper hand. One of his fiery projectiles hit Ely square in the chest, causing a powerful impact. Ely was sent flying through the air, his burning iron form trailing sparks, until he crashed into a cluster of multiple trees.

The impact was forceful, and Ely found himself momentarily incapacitated among the trees. The battle had taken a heavy toll on him, and he was in a weakened state. The mysteries and complexities of the Ten Realms had brought this fight to a critical juncture, and the outcome would have profound consequences for the Muri Kingdom and the fate of Ely, the bearer of the awakened Meluna power.

As King Roderic approached the downed and weakened body of Ely, he took the opportunity to taunt the young warrior, stating that Ely was too weak to be his challenger for the throne. However, Ely, not one to be underestimated, had been gathering his strength during this brief respite.

With a surge of determination and a fierce resolve, Ely once again transformed into his second phase, his body becoming a scorching iron clad in the power of Meluna. In a breathtaking display of speed and agility, he launched himself toward the approaching King Roderic.

The sudden move by Ely caught the First Realm ruler by surprise, even causing him to create a barrier in haste to protect himself. However, Ely's attack was swift and powerful, and he managed to break through the defensive barrier. Ely delivered a solid and impactful blow directly to King Roderic's face.

The impact was staggering, and King Roderic was left shocked and reeling from the attack. The balance of power had shifted dramatically in favor of Ely, and the mysteries and complexities of the Ten Realms were reaching a critical juncture.

The outcome of this fierce battle would shape the future of the Muri Kingdom and the fate of the Ten Realms. Ely's journey to claim the throne had taken an unexpected and perilous turn, and the challenges he faced were greater than ever before.