Chapter 16: Ely's Fate

Realizing the peril they were in, Ely gathered his resolve. Despite the overwhelming power of the ruler of the Ninth Realm, he knew that retreating was their only option. With a determined gaze, Ely tapped into the depths of his own Conqueror's Aura.

A surge of energy enveloped Ely as he channeled the power within him. The air crackled with newfound intensity, and the ground beneath him resonated with his growing power. Focused on the safety of his advisor, Draegon, Ely extended his hand toward the fallen warrior.

As his Conqueror's Aura emanated with a brilliant glow, Draegon felt a powerful force lifting him from the ground. The immense gravitational pull that had brought him down was now countered by the unwavering strength of Ely's aura. Slowly, Draegon rose from the crater, supported by the newfound energy.

Without wasting any time, Ely, with Draegon by his side, prepared to make a swift escape from the surreal realm. The ruler of the Ninth Realm, momentarily surprised by Ely's display of power, watched as they began to retreat.

However, the ruler, not one to be easily thwarted, gathered his own energies. With a calculated move, he unleashed a gravitational wave, attempting to hinder Ely's escape. The force of the wave distorted the surroundings, but Ely, fueled by the determination to protect his advisor, pressed on.

The complexities of power in the Ten Realms manifested in this desperate escape. Ely's Conqueror's Aura clashed with the ruler's mastery over gravity, creating a volatile and unpredictable battleground. As they fled, Ely couldn't shake the feeling that the mysteries and challenges ahead were far from over. The fate of his quest for the throne hung in the balance, and the complexities of the Ten Realms continued to weave a narrative of power, ambition, and the unpredictable twists of destiny.

As Ely and Draegon retreated from the surreal realm, the ruler of the Ninth Realm watched their departure with a smirk playing on his lips. Though momentarily thwarted in his pursuit, the ruler was not one to underestimate the significance of what he had just witnessed.

Silently contemplating the events that transpired, the ruler acknowledged the extraordinary power displayed by Ely. The Conqueror's Aura, harnessed with a level of mastery that defied expectations, had countered the ruler's own abilities, leaving an impression of formidable strength.

"This one possesses a power that transcends the ordinary," the ruler mused to himself, his eyes narrowing in contemplation. "The Meluna's bearer may prove to be a force to be reckoned with."

As Ely and Draegon vanished from the surreal realm, the ruler remained in his enigmatic domain, surrounded by the echoes of their encounter. The complexities of the Ten Realms had taken an unexpected turn, revealing glimpses of potential and challenges that lay ahead.

As Ely and Draegon hastily retreated through the surreal realm, the laughter of the ruler of the Ninth Realm echoed behind them. The resounding sound carried an air of authority and amusement, leaving Ely with a lingering sense of uncertainty.

Outside the portal, just before stepping into a realm more familiar to them, Ely couldn't shake the feeling that the ruler's laughter held a deeper meaning. The complexities of the Ten Realms seemed to unfold with every step, and Ely wondered if they had truly escaped the ruler's influence.

Draegon, keeping a vigilant eye on their surroundings, whispered to Ely, "That laughter... it's as if he knows more than we do. Be cautious, my king."

Ely nodded, his thoughts swirling with the mysteries of the encounter. The ruler's laughter lingered in the air, a reminder that the journey to claim the throne was far from over. The complexities of power, unseen forces, and the enigmatic rulers of the realms continued to shape their destiny.