Chapter 9: Meeting of the Seven Rulers

In the days leading up to the meeting of the world leaders, the kings of the first, second, fourth, and seventh realms gradually arrived in the Muri Kingdom. The atmosphere in the grand chamber was charged with anticipation and a sense of urgency, yet the kings still had no knowledge of the agenda of the upcoming meeting.

King Roderic, the ruler of the First Realm, welcomed each visiting king with a show of grandeur and respect. They exchanged pleasantries and shared stories of their realms and experiences, but beneath the surface, an undercurrent of tension was palpable.

The Second Realm's King Sanu, known for his dark and mysterious nature, arrived with an air of secrecy, his intentions hidden behind a shroud of enigma.

King Nyco of the Fourth Realm, a gentle but formidable swordsman, was a stark contrast to the other rulers. He greeted his fellow kings with a warm smile, hiding his inner thoughts behind his gentle demeanor.

Banicula, the pitiless and feared ruler of the Fifth Realm, arrived with an entourage that reflected his reputation. His presence was a reminder of the ruthlessness that existed in the Ten Realms.

King Mattinoma of the Sixth Realm, known for his cruelty and evil ways, was not in attendance, having chosen to abstain from the meeting.

King Murast of the Seventh Realm, a powerful and fearless leader, arrived with an air of authority that commanded respect from his fellow rulers.

As the kings gathered in the grand chamber, they engaged in polite conversation, each king guarding their true intentions and unaware of the urgency that had prompted the summoning. The mysteries of the Ten Realms were reaching a critical juncture, and the upcoming meeting would undoubtedly reveal the true nature of the agenda, which held the potential to shape the destiny of the realms.

As the meeting of the seven rulers commenced, the Second Realm's King Sanu, known for his mysterious nature, couldn't contain his curiosity any longer. He leaned forward and addressed the assembly, asking the question that had been on everyone's mind, "May I inquire about the agenda for this urgent meeting?"

King Roderic, the ruler of the First Realm and the host of the gathering, hesitated for a moment before deciding to reveal the true purpose. "The agenda of this meeting is of the utmost importance. We have sensed the awakening of the Meluna in the Muri Kingdom, and it is imperative that we address this development."

The news of the awakening of the Meluna sent a collective thrill through the assembly. The Meluna, an ancient and enigmatic power that had long remained a legend in the Ten Realms, was now potentially a reality. Its significance and implications were not lost on the rulers.

King Murast of the Seventh Realm, known for his direct and fearless nature, wasted no time in getting to the point. "The awakening of the Meluna is a momentous event, and it has the potential to shift the balance of power in the Ten Realms. We must decide how to handle this situation."

The revelation of the Meluna's awakening was met with a mix of excitement, concern, and uncertainty. The rulers of the realms were acutely aware that this power had the potential to shape the destiny of the Ten Realms.

However, the Sixth Realm's King Mattinoma, known for his cruelty and evil ways, spoke up with an excitement that startled the other kings. "If the Meluna has indeed awakened, then I propose that we end the life of the one who possesses it. Such power should not be allowed to disrupt the balance and harmony of our realms."

The proclamation of King Mattinoma left the assembly in stunned silence. The weight of the decision they were about to make, and the potential consequences, weighed heavily on their minds. The mysteries and complexities of the Ten Realms were reaching a pivotal moment, and the fate of the Muri Kingdom's throne and the unity of the realms now rested in the hands of these rulers.

As the assembly of rulers considered the proposal of the Sixth Realm's King Mattinoma to end the life of the one who possessed the awakened Meluna power, the Third Realm's King Filow, known for his ruthlessness, spoke up. "We do not yet know the extent of this power, but I agree with King Mattinoma's sentiment. We cannot afford to take chances."

King Nyco of the Fourth Realm, the gentle yet formidable swordsman, nodded in agreement. "I understand the concerns, and while it pains me to consider such an action, the potential threat posed by the Meluna is too great to ignore."

The Seventh Realm's King Murast, powerful and fearless, hesitated. He was known for his deliberative and cautious nature. "We must consider the potential consequences of challenging the Meluna's bearer. This power is unlike any we have seen before, and we do not know the extent of its abilities."

It was at this moment that King Roderic, the ruler of the First Realm, decided to weigh in. "Gentlemen, it is true that we do not know the full extent of the Meluna power. But remember, as the old saying goes, 'It is easier to kill the dragon when it is not yet hatched.' If we wait and allow the Meluna's bearer to grow in strength, the consequences could be far more dire."

King Roderic's words carried weight and reminded the rulers of the urgency of the situation. The mysteries of the Ten Realms were coming to a critical juncture, and the decisions made in this meeting would have far-reaching consequences, not only for the Muri Kingdom's throne but for the balance of power in the realms.

The rulers now faced a difficult choice, as they weighed the potential danger of the awakened Meluna power against the uncertainty of its bearer's abilities. The destiny of the Ten Realms hung in the balance, and the journey to claim the throne had taken an unexpected turn filled with complex and challenging decisions.

The assembly of rulers continued to deliberate, taking into consideration the various perspectives and opinions. The Seventh Realm's King Murast, known for his deliberative and cautious nature, ultimately made his decision. With a resolute tone, he declared, "In the interest of safeguarding the balance and harmony of the realms, I believe we must execute the bearer of the awakened Meluna power. This is a decision that will protect our realms from potential threats."

As the other rulers took in King Murast's decision, he turned his gaze toward King Roderic of the First Realm. "Now, King Roderic, who is the one who possesses the Meluna power? We must know who we are dealing with."

King Roderic hesitated for a moment, his thoughts filled with the mystery of the Meluna power and the unknown abilities of its bearer. He had been reluctant to reveal this information, but the urgency of the situation demanded transparency.

Finally, he spoke with caution, "The one who possesses the awakened Meluna power is Ely of Elbaf, a traveler with a Conqueror's Aura. He has demonstrated the ability to turn his body into iron, but the full extent of his power remains a mystery even to him."

The revelation of Ely's identity as the bearer of the Meluna power left the rulers in a state of contemplation. They were now faced with the challenging decision of how to proceed with this newfound knowledge. The mysteries and complexities of the Ten Realms were coming to a critical juncture, and the journey to claim the throne was filled with uncertainty and intrigue, with the balance of power and destiny hanging in the balance.