Chapter 7: Ely's Doubts

As Ely and Kuni found themselves held captive in the First Realm Prison of Harty, their situation was dire, and uncertainty loomed over them. With their powers restrained and their freedom taken away, they could do little more than engage in a quiet conversation.

Ely, his voice filled with a sense of doubt and frustration, spoke to Kuni, "Kuni, I never imagined our journey would take such a difficult turn. I believed in the power of the Conqueror's Aura and the potential for unity among the Ten Realms, but now... I don't know if I'm making the right choices."

Kuni, ever loyal and supportive, replied with a reassuring tone, "Ely, doubt is a natural part of any journey. What's important is that you stay true to your principles and your vision. The power you wield and the ideals you hold can bring about positive change. This setback is just a chapter in our story."

Ely nodded, grateful for Kuni's steadfast support. "You're right, Kuni. I can't let doubt and uncertainty cloud my judgment. We'll find a way to prove our intentions and seek justice."

Their conversation was interrupted as a guard approached the cell, his presence a reminder of their current captivity. The guard, acknowledging their words, remained vigilant and stoic, with no clear indication of their fate.

Ely and Kuni, held captive in the First Realm Prison, knew that their journey was far from over. Their determination and resolve remained unshaken, and the mysteries of the Ten Realms were still to be unraveled. The path to claiming the throne of the Muri Kingdom was filled with challenges, and they were ready to face whatever trials lay ahead.

Shortly after their conversation, Kuma, the Earth Elemental Power holder and guardian of the First Realm, arrived at the prison. He was accompanied by a group of guards who stood watch, ensuring that Ely and Kuni remained securely confined.

Kuma, his demeanor serious and contemplative, approached Ely's cell. With a measured tone, he began to speak, "Ely, I've come to ask you something of great importance. I understand your desire for justice and the unity of the Ten Realms, but I also recognize the power you possess."

Ely regarded Kuma with a mixture of curiosity and determination. "What would you like to know, Kuma?"

Kuma's voice remained steady as he continued, "I want to understand the extent of your abilities and the source of your powers. You demonstrated a unique and unprecedented power during our confrontation. It is unlike any of the known elemental powers in the Ten Realms."

Ely, realizing the gravity of the situation, replied, "My powers are indeed unique and uncharted in the Ten Realms. They are a part of who I am, and they are tied to the Conqueror's Aura, which guides my journey."

Kuma nodded thoughtfully. "I see. The Conqueror's Aura is a powerful force, and it signifies a connection to the destiny of the Ten Realms. I sense that your intentions are sincere, but the safety of the First Realm is paramount. We must ensure that your powers are not a threat."

Ely, with a sense of understanding, offered, "I am willing to cooperate and demonstrate my powers to you and the authorities. I want to prove that I am not a threat, and that my journey is driven by a genuine desire for unity and justice."

Kuma, after a moment of contemplation, replied, "Very well. I will arrange for a demonstration of your abilities. If you are sincere in your intentions, this will serve to clarify your role in the fate of the First Realm and the Ten Realms as a whole."

As Kuma turned to leave, Ely and Kuni remained in their prison cells, knowing that their fate was still uncertain. The upcoming demonstration would be a critical test of Ely's powers and his commitment to his vision of unity among the Ten Realms. The mysteries of this extraordinary journey were far from being resolved, and the challenges they faced were a testament to the complexities of power and justice in the Ten Realms.