Chapter 4: The Bearer of Conqueror's Aura

After emerging victorious in the intense battle against Valerius, King Roderic, his flames still burning brightly, turned to walk away from the scene of the duel. The villagers watched with a sense of awe and respect as their King's authority was reaffirmed, and the Muri Kingdom's power remained with him.

However, as the King began to walk away, a sudden change overcame him. He felt a shift in the aura around him, a powerful presence that he recognized all too well—the Conqueror's Aura, an aura that only the rulers of the Ten Realms possessed.

With his keen senses, King Roderic turned to focus on the source of the Conqueror's Aura, and his gaze fell upon Ely's father, Aldric, the humble blacksmith of Elbaf. The villagers watched in astonishment as the King's attention shifted, his eyes locked onto Aldric with a mix of curiosity and suspicion.

Aldric, who had been watching the duel with a sense of pride and concern for Ely, met Roderic's gaze with a calm and resolute expression. He knew that the Conqueror's Aura was not a power that could be easily concealed, and it marked him as a former contender for the throne of the Muri Kingdom.

King Roderic approached Aldric, his voice carrying a mixture of authority and curiosity. "Aldric, you bear the Conqueror's Aura. You once aspired to claim the throne of the Muri Kingdom, did you not?"

Aldric nodded with a sense of respect and humility. "Yes, Your Majesty. It is true that I once had ambitions to become the ruler of the Muri Kingdom. However, my aspirations were met with failure, and I have since found contentment in my family and my work as a blacksmith."

Roderic regarded Aldric with a thoughtful expression. "The Conqueror's Aura is not something that can be easily relinquished. It signifies a connection to the power and destiny of the Ten Realms. What do you make of your son's proclamation to claim the throne?"

Aldric's eyes shifted to where Ely stood, watching the exchange with a mixture of concern and determination. "My son's ambitions are his own, Your Majesty. I believe in his potential, but I also know the challenges and responsibilities that come with such a goal. I have tried to prepare him for the journey that lies ahead."

King Roderic nodded, acknowledging Aldric's wisdom and understanding. "The path to the throne is not easily won, as you well know. It is marked by trials, battles, and the pursuit of greatness. Ely has declared his intent, and he, too, bears the Conqueror's Aura."

With a final nod, Roderic turned to leave, his flames still burning brightly as a testament to his authority. The villagers watched with a sense of reverence and anticipation, knowing that the destiny of the Muri Kingdom and the First Realm was inextricably tied to the Conqueror's Aura and the ambitions of the contenders for the throne.

Aldric, still watching the departing King, knew that the journey of his son, Ely, had just taken on a new level of significance. The bearer of the Conqueror's Aura was destined for a path of greatness and responsibility, and the challenges that lay ahead would shape the destiny of the Ten Realms in ways that none could predict.

Within the Ten Realms, each realm held a unique elemental power that was deeply intertwined with its identity. These elemental powers represented the fundamental forces of nature and were harnessed by those with the Conqueror's Aura, marking them as rulers of their realm. The elements included:

Fire: The realm of fire was known for its intense and passionate people. Those with the Fire Elemental Power could manipulate flames, creating blazing infernos or scorching attacks.

Water: The Water Realm was characterized by its tranquil and adaptable nature. Water Elemental Power allowed individuals to control and shape water, from gentle streams to powerful torrents.

Earth: In the Earth Realm, strength and endurance were highly valued. Earth Elemental Power granted control over the very ground itself, allowing for the creation of rock barriers and earth-based attacks.

Air: The Air Realm was home to the swift and agile. Air Elemental Power allowed individuals to manipulate wind and air currents, enabling them to fly or create powerful gusts of wind.

In addition to these elemental powers, there were other unique abilities that individuals could possess:

Laminu: Laminu wielded a diverse set of powers, including the control of lightning, the ability to conjure sandstorms, and manipulate other elements not tied to a specific realm.

Maki: Masters of Maki had the power to control light and darkness. They could blind their enemies with radiant light or shroud themselves in inky shadows.

Maluni: The power of Maluni granted individuals the ability to control objects, moving them telekinetically or manipulating matter to their will.

Meluna: Meluna was a mysterious and enigmatic power that remained shrouded in mystery. It was said to be an ancient and nearly forgotten ability, and those who possessed it had the potential to unlock great secrets.

Among all these powers, the Conqueror's Aura was one of the most revered and sought-after. It indicated an individual's claim to rulership and a deep connection to the power of the Ten Realms. Those with the Conqueror's Aura were recognized as leaders and guardians of their realm, responsible for maintaining balance and order.

The villagers of the Ten Realms understood the significance of these powers and their connection to the Conqueror's Aura. The destiny of the realms was closely tied to those who possessed these extraordinary abilities, and the emergence of such powers could herald a new era or change the course of history.

Ely, having declared his intent to claim the throne of the Muri Kingdom and possessing the Conqueror's Aura, now carried the weight of this responsibility. The journey ahead would not only test his mettle but also determine the fate of the Muri Kingdom and the First Realm, with the power of the Ten Realms and the Conqueror's Aura at the heart of this extraordinary tale.