Chapter 6: Ely's Power

As Ely and Kuni explored the tranquil village of Harty, immersing themselves in the art and creativity of the villagers, their day took an unexpected turn. Ely spotted a young girl running in fear, her eyes wide with panic. Before he could react, she collided with him, sending them both stumbling.

Kuni, caught off guard by the sudden collision, turned to Ely and the girl, asking, "What happened? Why are you so scared?"

The girl, gasping for breath, managed to explain, "There's something—something bad out there!" She pointed frantically toward a source of danger.

Without warning, a massive chunk of rock was hurtling through the air directly at them. It was a perilous situation, and the villagers scattered in all directions to escape the impending disaster.

Kuni, with his Laminu power as a weaver of plants, summoned a massive, sturdy tree that sprouted from the ground in an instant. The tree's thick branches reached out and caught the plummeting rock, stopping it in its tracks. It was a display of incredible control over plant life, a testament to Kuni's unique abilities.

Ely, however, had another power hidden within him, one that was unknown to the Ten Realms. As he prepared to counter the imminent threat, he underwent a remarkable transformation. His form turned as dark as a sheet of steel, and his movements became swift as lightning.

With unparalleled speed and agility, Ely dashed toward the source of the danger. He weaved through the air, avoiding any obstacles with ease. It was a power unlike any the villagers of Harty had ever witnessed, and Ely had unveiled an ability that defied the known elemental powers of the Ten Realms.

As he approached the danger zone, he spotted a mysterious figure, shrouded in shadow and concealing their identity. This individual seemed to be responsible for the attack, and Ely needed to confront them to ensure the safety of the villagers.

With a commanding presence, Ely faced the shadowy figure, his voice unwavering as he demanded, "Who are you, and why have you brought danger to this peaceful village?"

The figure remained silent, a mysterious and unsettling aura surrounding them. It was clear that this encounter was far from ordinary, and Ely had just demonstrated an incredible power that had the potential to shift the balance of the Ten Realms.

As the villagers of Harty looked on in astonishment, they realized that their lives had been forever changed by the arrival of Ely, the bearer of an unknown and extraordinary power. The danger was not yet averted, and the mysteries of the Ten Realms were only beginning to unravel in this captivating tale of destiny and power.

As Ely confronted the mysterious figure who had orchestrated the attack, a respectful and formidable individual emerged from the shadows. This person introduced themselves as Kuma, a holder of the Earth Elemental Power, and a trusted pawn of the King of the First Realm.

Kuma, with a stern and unwavering presence, spoke with authority. "I am Kuma, a guardian of the First Realm. I was sent here to ensure that the security and stability of our realm remain intact. I've heard rumors that the girl you saved is a thief."

Ely, with a strong sense of justice, replied, "Rumors are not a valid ground for condemning someone. I acted to protect her because it was the right thing to do. We should not rush to judgment without proper evidence."

Kuma, however, held a different perspective. His voice remained resolute as he responded, "The security of the First Realm is of utmost importance. We cannot take risks with those who may pose a threat. Rumors are often founded in truth, and it is our duty to investigate further."

Ely, unwavering in his belief in fairness and justice, argued, "But we must also be cautious not to jump to conclusions. We should seek the truth through a fair and just process. It is not our place to condemn based solely on hearsay."