she's ticklish (yunjin)

"Yunjin is the most ticklish" eunchae said the girls were debating on who's most ticklish like always they are arguing and your just sitting there watching with a smile on you face as Yunjin pouts and crosses her arms excepting the fact that she couldn't change their minds "Jen don't be grumpy you being ticklish is adorable and I'm just as ticklish baby" you said moving closer to her and taking her hand into yours she looked over at you with a little frown that you kissed away "Maybe I can show you how cute you are" you said with a smirk and she looked at you with a curious look and with that you started to tickle her and she immediately began to move around and try to get away for your hands as she laughed her eyes watering you listening to her laughter and giggling at her face she keep her hand on you thigh squeezing slightly "Ok please stop YNN-"
She squealed laughing so hard her stomach hurt  "Alright I'm done Jen" you said taking your hands away and her breathing slowed down as she wiped her eyes "See your adorable Yunie" you said as you pressed a kiss to her lips she wrapped her hand around your waist "I love you sweet girl so so much" Yunjin said breaking the kiss "I love you more Yunie" you responded "But it's your turn to get tickled" she said wiggling her finger with a smirk before launching on top of you and tickling you stomach "YUNJINNN"