She has a nightmare (Eunchae)

You awoke from your light slumber to the sound of Eunchaes whines and whimpers you quickly flipped on the lamp and placed your hand on warm back.

You took a look at her face it was covered in a light coat of sweat you shook her gently "Eun, baby wake up" you gently whispered in her ear and suddenly she sprung up sitting up with a gasp you put your hand on her shoulder and she turned around to look at you tears were welling up in her eyes "baby did you have a nightmare" you asked softly and she nodded "it's was so scary y/n" she whispered as thought about the terrible nightmare.

"It's ok Eunchae come here" you opened your arms for her and she immediately moved into your warm embrace relaxing as you ran your fingers through her soft hair.

"Can you promise me something" she asked as she looked up you smiled and nodded "can you promise that if something happens you'll protect me and I'll protect you" you kissed her forehead "of course baby" you whispered "do you think you can fall back asleep" Eunchae shook her head "im sorry but I don't think I can" "that's ok let's watch a movie" Eunchae nodded as a smile pulled to her lips "you'll hold me" she asked with a cute pout you giggled and nodded "I would be happy to lovebug" she giggled as well and nuzzled her nose against your neck.

"Love ya Eunchae"
"I love you more y/n"