she snaps at you (kazuha)

Kazuha slammed the door as she stepped inside grumbling and removing her shoes before throwing her bag on the floor.

You flinched as you sat up and turned to look at Kazuha from the couch, She was now in the kitchen and before you could call out for her she appeared in the doorway.

Kazuha looked you with angry eyes "Zuha? Are you ok?" You asked with worried eyes "Do I look ok" she said with a harsh tone you gulped "Do you need so-" "Yeah I do actually could you actually be useful and make me some food" you raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" you said as you stood up "You heard me y/n go cook for me" "First of all watch your tone I have done nothing to you for you too talk to me like that second of all what the hell is wrong with your hands that you can't make you own food." Kazuha groaned placing her hand on her temples "Look I've had a long day and you being a pain in my ass isn't helping now go into the kitchen and cook" she point to the kitchen and you rolled your eyes "Im not doing anything for you after you talked to me that way" you crossed your arms and looked back at the tv.

"Damn it y/n!" Kazuha yelled as she slammed her fist onto the table "Why can't you just do this for me you cook for me any other time!" "I care about you but when you talk to me like that you're basically saying that you don't give a shit about me you had no reason to talk to me like that I just wanted to make you feel better" she sighed as she looked down at the floor realizing that you didn't deserve that at all she looked up at you "Im sorry I know you care about me i just had a terrible day at the studio" "I know it can be hard for you but you can't just dump it all on me Baby" she walked over to the couch taking a seat next to you "Im really sorry y/n that was so uncalled for I should've never treated you like that" you smiled "I accept your apology baby" she smiled and opened her arms for you which you immediately moved into "Now that you've apologized I would be happy to cook for you" you said as you looked up at her from her chest her eyes lit up "Really! Thank you babe!" she snuggled into you and you giggled wrapping you arms around her you two both happier than ever to finally be in each other's arms.