she hogs the blanket (eunchae)

Eunchae and you where watching a movie not that long before the two of you fell asleep on the couch sharing a blanket and cuddling together the reason you are now awake is because your freezing and Eunchae is being a blanket hog you tried multiple times to pull the blanket but she just holds onto it tighter like a baby "Eunchaeeee" you whine tugging at the blanket "Eun let go I'm cold baby" you whine and pulled harder Eunchae just groans "babe" she said "do you need something" she spoke as she sat up rubbing her eyes and turning on the lamp "yes i do i need cuddles and blankie" you said in a baby voice pouting since you know she can't resist you she smiled as she opened her arms to you and you quickly moved in to her warm, gentle and loving embrace she rubbed your arms and covered you with the blanket "I'm sorry i was being a blanket hog" she frowned "no no is okay Eun you didn't notice you were sleeping and you kinda looked adorable like a baby holding on the their blanket" she laughed and pulled the blanket away from you holding it close and started sucking her thumb "EUNCHAE" you laughed "THIS IS MY BLANKIE MINEEE" she yelled as you giggled her face turned in a lovely smile filled her full of nothing but love she loves when you laugh at her even if she falls or does something stupid you always laugh and she just loves that about you your laugh is her favorite tune "ok time for bed" you yawned as your laughter died down you looked and Eunchaes face now noticing how much love they held you pecked her cheek " i love you Eun" "no i love you my yn goodnight"