"Im your lockscreen?" (Chaewon)

You and Chaewon have been going strong for 2 years, and you both were excited to relax and cuddle with each other after such a long and stressful week, today marks your anniversary after all.

And Chaewon had definitely got you something.

She texted you yesterday about the details and told you to put on a dress, of course you listen and decide to put on a red dress it was perfect for tonight. The dress showed off all your curves which you knew would drive Chaewon crazy.

It's around 5:30 and she's here, you hear a knock on your door and smile putting down your brush you walk downstairs, you open the door to find Chaewon smiling at you with flowers in her hand.

You giggle and took the flowers before pressing a kiss to her cheek she smiled and kissed back before stepping inside. "A suit?" You asked looking at Chaewon she was dressed in a black suit I looked good on her honestly.

She smirked and ran her hands down her body "you like pretty girl" she smirked as she looked at the dress you were wearing, "I sure as hell like this dress on you" she said and bite her lip placing her hand on you waist.

You blushed and smiled "thank you baby you look gorgeous as well" you said putting the flowers in a vase.

Chaewon kissed the side of your head and rubbed your waist "well are you ready to go then?" she questioned and you nodded "hold on babe let me just put on some shoes" you giggled before walking upstairs Chaewon smiled at you before slapping you butt.

You gasped and looked at her "baby!" You shrieked "go out your shoes on pretty" she smirked and you went upstairs putting on black heels and grabbing your purse you walked downstairs, and Chaewon swears she never smiled so big she held her hand out for your which you instantly took.

"You look drop dead gorgeous babygirl" she kissed your neck and you smiled brightly "thank you babe" you kissed her cheek and you both walked out the house and made your way to the restaurant.

She lead you in hand in hand and brought you too the table it was beautiful a nice candle lit dinner, "wow chae this is beautiful" you smiled as she pulled out a chair for you "anything for my favorite girl" she said as she let you sit before she took her seat beside you.

You set your phone and purse down on the table and took Chaewons hand into your again, she smiled at you and gave your hand a little squeeze "your gonna love what I have in store for you when we get back" she smirked and scooted a little closer to you placing her hand on your thigh.

Which made you immediately fold and let out a soft moan her hands on your smooth skin just felt so good.

She leaned in and press a kiss to your lips squeezing your thigh before pulling away, "your the most beautiful girl ever baby" she whispered into your ear and you blushed as a smile tugged at you lips "thank you" you whispered back.

The waiter then came and asked if you were ready for drinks you both ordered a drink quickly before resuming your romantic conversation.

"Your gonna be drunk with that baby" she said and put down the menu "that's why I ordered it" your responded with a giggle and she rolled her eyes "god love" she laughed you smiled "I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick chae" you said as you pushed your chair back Chaewon nodded and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

You went to the bathroom leaving your phone on the table and just then I dinged it was a notification from a random app but I caught Chaewon's attention. Not the app the photo on your lock screen it was a photo of her smiling while she held a cute kitty in her hands.

Chaewon felt her heart leap out of her chest.

She's couldn't help the smile that beamed on her face and when you can back you laughed "why are you so happy?" You asked taking your seat "I'm your lockscreen?" She smiled at you and you felt your cheeks heat up.

"Yea" you said as you looked down embarrassed and Chaewon hooked her finger under your chin making you look at her she kissed you passionately pouring her whole heart out through her lips.

When your lips parted you smiled "that's adorable y/n. don't be embarrassed babygirl" she said as she pressed more kisses to your face you smiled letting her show you how much she loves you.

"Im glad you don't think it's weird" "why would I think it's weird? It's cute babygirl" you beamed and pressed multiple kisses to her jaw.

"I love you so much Kim Chaewon."

"I love you more babygirl."