Love bites (yunjin)

You and Yunjin are having lunch with the girls. Yunjin has been so busy lately and she had a couple days off last night was amazing, y'all first started with just cuddling and watching a movie enjoying each others company with a few occasional kisses.

But Yunjin had deepened some and you ended up with multiple marks on your neck. You had worn one of her hoodies to hide them, as she continued to have a conversation with Eunchae and Kazuha you started to get hot.

"Baby can you help me take this hoodie off?" You said as you started to take the hoodie off Yunjin smiled at you and reached for the sweater you both completely forgetting why you put it on.

You were hot and she was talkative you tied it around you waist and pressed a kiss to her cheek as she went back to her conversation, but then Chaewon started giggling then whispering in Sakuras ear.

"That's quite a lot of hickeys you've got there y/n" Sakura giggles and you eyes widened "I've never seen so many there every where! Got a little carried away Yunjin?" Chaewon laughed as well you cheeks turning bright red Yunjin just smirked and laughed along "Yunjin!"

You squealed blushing even more "I bet you said that a lot last night huh" Sakura laughed some more "You bet she did" Yunjin said smugly you blushed more and lightly hit her shoulder and she just laughed more.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up but remember we have plans to see your family tomorrow and im getting my revenge tonight" you whispered in her ear with a smirk and she blushed still laughing a little she would be lying if she said she wasn't excited for tonight.