she's sick (chaewon)

Chaewon groaned as her headache became stronger her stomach felt like it was getting worse and she just in all felt terrible.

She clutched her stomach groaning once again  and turning over onto her back with all this tossing and turning.

You awoke "Chae, baby why do you keep turning so much baby".

All you got back was a groan followed by a whine.

"Hey what's wrong honey" you asked concerned you placed your hand on her back feeling her clammy skin before gasping.

"Baby you're burning up do you feel okay " you asked rubbing her back "No I feel terrible my stomach is killing me my head isn't helping and my throat feels really dry".

"Ohh my poor baby stay here im gonna get you some medicine and water honey" you said getting up.

"Wai-".

Chaewon immediately sprung up and ran to the bathroom before even getting to finish her sentence she dropped to floor and began to empty her stomach.

"Oh baby" you said sadly as you ran to the bathroom rubbing Chaewons back to comfort.

Her and after what felt like hours too her she finished "baby are you okay" she nodded "come on let's brush your teeth so you go back to bed".

                                           *
"Here baby i got yo-" you started as you returned stopping when noticing Chaewon was asleep "poor thing she must be so tired" you said fixing her bangs frowning even more after feeling how hot her forehead was now and with that you woke her up.

"Baby wake up you need this medicine" she groaned getting up and opening her mouth before taking the medicine and laying back down "eww can i have some cuddles since i took that nasty medicine" "of course Chae" you replied happily opening you arms for her to snuggle up to.