Chpt. 8 their first dance

Third person

TW- this chapter will include smut meaning there will be inappropriate content with a slight details, I suggest you don't read if you are uncomfortable with this kind of writing!

Giyu stands awkwardly at the ballroom, observing all the people dancing with each other. Suddenly, when the music changes, Sanemi approaches him and bows, extending his hand to the other male. "May I have this dance?" Sanemi asks politely before Giyu replies.

"You may" Giyu says as he puts his hand over Sanemi's.

Sanemi gently holds Giyu, ready to dance and as the music plays, they both move slowly

As the music fills the air, Sanemi guides Giyu through the dance, their bodies moving in harmony despite their initial hesitation. Giyu's heart races in sync with the rhythm, and for a fleeting moment, he feels truly alive "You dance beautifully, Sanemi."

Sanemi softly smiles as he looks at Giyu with anticipation "and you move perfectly for someone who says they don't usually dance" Sanemi softly chuckles as he admires the other males eyes. Giyu's eyes were like blue sapphires to him "your eyes stole my words away" Sanemi commented (Love As The Stars Went Out)

Giyu blushes at the compliment, unable to keep his eyes from wandering over Sanemi's features "You're not so bad yourself, Sanemi..." his voice trailed off as he stared into Sanemi's eyes, lost in the moment

The two males dance slowly together as they go in sync with the music while can't keep their eyes off of each other

As the song continued, their bodies moved together in a harmonious rhythm. Giyu couldn't help but feel an intense connection with Sanemi, every touch sending shivers down his spine. He wondered if perhaps there was something a lot more between them

As the dance continued, Sanemi found himself leaning closer to Giyu, their bodies practically melting into one another. His heart raced faster, the desire to feel Giyu's touch growing stronger. "if forever does exist, please let it be you" Sanemi says with anticipation in his voice (a.r.asher)

Giyu's heart skipped a beat at Sanemi's whispered words. His eyes met Sanemi's, filled with an emotion he couldn't quite place—was it love? Desire? Both? He swallowed hard, his voice barely audible above the music.

Sanemi softly chuckles before speaking "Your face is all red, dear" They both continued to dance with the rhythm. Sanemi's warm touch is presses Giyu's body as they both continue to dance

Giyu blushed deeper, his heart pounding even faster. He couldn't deny the heat emanating from Sanemi, nor the desire that coursed through him. As they danced, he found himself lost in Sanemi's gaze, his own eyes searching for answers

The music starts to slowly fade as the two stop and look at each other with love in their eyes. The moment the music stops, the crowd applauds for their amazing performance. "you have admirers my dear"

Giyu looked around, feeling the weight of Sanemi's words. the thought of being admired by others made him feel uneasy. His gaze returned to Sanemi, seeking solace in those loving eyes

"Don't worry, love" Sanemi says, before he bows and takes the other male's hand to leave the ballroom for some alone time.

"Sanemi..." Giyu whispers, reluctant to leave the safety of Sanemi's gaze. but he knew they needed time alone. As they walked away from the crowd, Giyu felt a wave of nervous anticipation wash over him.

"Are you alright, my love?" Sanemi says with a soft voice, as well as holding Giyu's chin up to face him.

Looking into Sanemi's eyes, Giyu couldn't find the words to respond. all he could think about was the heat emanating from Sanemi, and the desire he had for him.