Chpt. 7 The realization

Third person:

Tw: cursing

"What the fuck are you doing here!?"

"Who were you meeting?"

Sanemi's eyes widen thinking he has been caught before replying "what are you saying!?"

"Your crow was saying some sort of message saying about meeting at the wood pine hall?"

'Fucking loud ass' Sanemi thought as he finally gives in knowing he has been caught

"You better not say shit" Sanemi threatened

Genya pauses as he sees Sanemi get so defensive but replies "I won't.."

"Then get out. I don't want to see your face"

Genya exits Sanemi's room but once he does he thinks for a moment

Flashback

"Dear Shinazugawa,

I am elated to hear of your acceptance, and I look forward to our meet with anticipation. I shall meet you at the Wood Pine hall as per your suggestion, and we can discuss the details of our parlay there.

Sincerely, Tomioka Giyu"

"Tomioka? Who is he?" Genya said to himself as he enters in Sanemi's room to hear Kasugai yell out a message

Genya doesn't see Sanemi in sight but notices the balcony curtains wide open meaning he knew that Sanemi was meeting someone named Tomioka Giyu

End of flashback

Time passes by, and both Giyu and Sanemi continue to talk and even want to spend more time with each other. However, the more they do, Sanemi felt odd. He reflects back on his feelings and wonders more. He even asks himself: what is Giyu doing to him that makes him feel like this?

Sanemi thought for a moment and proceeded to think about all the times he has spent with Giyu. He thought more and soon enough, he forgot why he was even thinking about him in the first place. Sanemi caught himself as he continued to think about him.

Sanemi eyes slightly widen as he caught himself thinking about him though, he was never taught what this feeling was despite being a royal and couldn't help but feel the heat rise on his cheeks and through his body. He glances himself at the mirror curiously seeing his flustered face and with the result, Sanemi immediately knew what he was feeling.

'fuck this can't be happening' Sanemi thought to himself as he walks in his room back and forth

'he's a guy I can't like him!' Sanemi tries to push his other thoughts away but can't help but feel the heat rise even deeper as he thinks more about him.

'what would happen to my future if everyone found out!? What if-' Sanemi's thoughts got interrupted when a servant barged in his room

"Prince Shinazugawa, your-" "I'm busy right now" Sanemi says with slight annoyance in his voice, his expression changes at the servant.

"But prince Shinazugawa, the king has summoned you to remind you for whom you may marry"

Sanemi remembers when his father said more information about

Flashback

"You may rise my child, I have brought you here because you now have to decide whom you may marry"

"And your wife must know the rules of royalty and it is optional to marry another kingdom and grow larger"

End of flashback

Sanemi pauses for a moment before responding "I'm not going" Sanemi says with a serious tone

"Pardon?" The servant couldn't believe what he was hearing, he knew how Sanemi could be so careless but never to his own father

"I said I'm not going" Sanemi pushes the servant away, making his way to open the doors leading him to an exit

"Where are you going? The king is calling for you"

"He can call my name all he wants or let you call me for him, but I am done taking his demands from him. The next time I return to this castle will be when I take his throne" (inspired by ThrizahWrites in pinterest)

And with that result, Sanemi makes his way through the royal fence and demands for a ride to the water kingdom, he needed to confess at this instant.

The driver nodded and drives him to his destination, Sanemi looked back, he couldn't see for himself but knew just how furious his father must feel when his son had spit in his shoes and left without saying anymore.

As soon as the driver opens the door for Sanemi, he walks through the town with all eyes on him, everyone knew who he was. He reaches the fence, the guards knew Sanemi was the prince of the wind domain and let him enter without hesitation.

Sanemi enters the castle and immediately asks a servant where Giyu's room was and when he gets his answer, he speed walks to his room his mind is filled with nothing but determination as he knocks on Giyu's room

Meanwhile, Giyu was gently taking care of his crow in his hands and perhaps thinking when he could spend time with Sanemi, he suddenly he hears a knock on his door. Giyu immediately places his crow on his bed and place his gloves back on. "You may enter"

Sanemi opens Giyu door, Giyu didn't expect such a guest and looks at him curiously "Shinazugawa? What are you doing here?"

Sanemi approaches Giyu, kneeling down and extending his hand towards the other gentleman. Giyu softly gasps at the sudden action taken by Sanemi.

"Tomioka Giyu, I must make a most surprising revelation to you. I have realized that my feelings for you run much deeper than I ever expected. In light of this realization, I would be honoured to make you my consort, and together we shall build a strong and prosperous union between our kingdoms. Will you accept my hand in marriage?"

Giyu's eyes widen as he hears Sanemi's request, his cheeks flush red as he gently takes Sanemi's hand. "Yes, I do Sanemi" Giyu then softly smiles, his eyes filled with lust.

Sanemi slowly stands up, his eyes meet with Giyu's, and he places his hand on the gentlemen's cheek gently

"But Sanemi" Giyu continues. "What about the rules?" Giyu replies softly, squeezing Sanemi's hand slightly

"We'll make it work, together." Sanemi's voice was filled with determination as his met with Giyu's. They both passionately kissed for a moment before looking back at each other

1042 words