𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑
running footsteps could be heard in the dark alley, from past 15 minutes running continuously for his life not stopping even for a second scardness, horror and tears filled in his eyes hurting legs, hardly breathing in the verge of fainting but still running.
"Stop there you bitch"
a man shouted from behind.
"Can't you hear, we said stop running you fucking" another man shouted who was also running behind him with three other man's beside him. while running he sees a turn on his right side when he took the turn suddenly he got bumped into something hard, moving is head upward a little bit he found a man who was looking back at him.

𝙁𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆
*BANG**BANG**BANG* a lifeless body falling on the floor while making a thud sound which was heared where three man was standing, while the one in the middle was holding the gun and behind him stands their 9 or 10 more man anyone can say while looking at them that they are the bodyguards of biggest Mafia gang of the Asia ofcource why not after all the gun they all were holding in their hands have a nameplate written on gold '𝑱𝑱𝑲'.

"𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 make the sign in his chest and throw this trash in the middle of the highway"
the king say to his left hand man who came one step forward before facing his boss who was standing in his left.
"ok boss"

Kings left hand or we can say 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒋𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏 said before moving toward the lifeless body of Mr. wang who got shooted in the middle of his eyebrow by non other than the KING.

 wang who got shooted in the middle of his eyebrow by non other than the KING

"𝐌𝐈𝐍"
jk said to his right hand man.
"yes boss"
the said male respond after hearing his name called by his boss.
"iam going for a walk, you can go back home with park" jk said.
"ok boss"
𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚 or you can say 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 the right hand of the King reply after taking the order.

putting his favourite gun in his waist band he turned around toward the alley for a walk.

just after JK's turning around suga give the sign to one of the most trusted Bodyguard 'KAI' to follow JK for his protection even after knowing that jk can handle more than 50 mans alone still they can't take risk of their Boss being in danger.

understanding the action kai nooded his head towards suga before following his boss.

after walking away from there he goes toward the dark alley.

after walking from few minutes he stops going forward standing still in one place lost in his own thoughts, thoughts about how all of this started, thoughts about how he became what he is today

shaking his head a little to not thinking forward and thought for going back home.

He turn around just to got bumped into something or else someone.

People could not muster the courage to look at him with their head raised then who is this person today who has the courage to confront him.

𝙅𝙆 𝙋𝙊𝙑
when I turned around to go back suddenly someone bumped into me, just to confirm that who is the person in my chest I look down.

there stands a boy looking back at me with blue colour hair looking so silky and soft, Ocean Blue Eyes holding so many emotions like horror, scardness.
the only emotions I know best.

and tears were not taking the name of stopping.

I looked into his Beautiful eyes and feel like they were saying something to me and I feel like I can easily read them like an open book like what they were trying to say.

the boy who bump into me some minutes ago opened his mouth to say something but got cut by-

"hey bitch stop right there"
a man came from the same direction from where this boy come first and start screaming and telling I think to the boy to stop.

"hey you, who the hell are you? leave him we saw him first"
another two men came from behind the first man and said to me.

"but if you want you can also have fun with him after us"
the third man said to me while smirking.

i feel a tight thug on my shirt, I look down to see the boy was holding my white shirt very tightly in his both fists coming closer to hide into my chest while trimbling very badly.

I look at his shirt which was torned from some points and some nails scratches in his neck and shoulders could be seen from where the shirt was ripped and understanding what is eyes were saying to me previously I looked upward toward the 4 mans and said.

"okay why not"
hearing the answer the four man smirked but the boy got more shocked and swipe his head upward to look at me at the speed of light.

jk know the boys reaction that's why he didn't look down and said
"but it one condition"

"what?"
one of the man asked.

"you all have to fight with me, if you win then you can take this boy with you, but if I win I would be the one who is going to take him with me".

the four mens thought for few seconds and discuss that he is alone and they are 4 ofcourse they are going to win.

"okay, deal"
one of the man said in 4 persons group.

_______________ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ_______________