𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Jimin looked at taehyung and said
" Hey you boy what do you want, like your father said so do you want to go with us?"

Jimin asked the boy but got no response and understood that he was in shock and why would not be, his father is talking about selling him for money, so that every child would be sad to know this that maybe their parents don't want him.

"why are you asking him he will go with you anyways he is not in my use after all"
Taehyung's step father said.

"I don't know boss what the boy wants he is not saying anything he is standing silently but his father is keep saying rubbish to buy him"
jimin said on the phone.

"park I don't care what that boys answer is about what he wants if his father himself is trying to sell him to us then I have no problem after all it's just the exchange of money"
Jimin Boss said.

"okay boss"

"but before that find out whether this is any trick or planning of theirs by tonight, find out whether these people are involved in any way in favour of any of my enemies specially that boy, and if they are involve then I will kill them myself and if not included then tell hoseok to prepare the papers to buy that boy and after getting it signed by that boy's father bring that boy to our mention tomorrow morning and lock him in a cell in the basement I don't want any risk, after 4 days I will come back and don't take this boy out of the cell until I say so, let's see what use he is to us."

"okay boss"

jimin disconnected the call and looked at the guy sitting next to his feet and said
"Boss is ready for your deal and we will come tomorrow morning to take him with us and you have to sign some documents."

"thanks for taking this garbage away from me"
Said taehyung's step fucking father.

jimin looked at the boy who was standing silently and not saying anything.

his cheeks were wet with tears, sadness, sorrow, pain, fear, everything was clearly visible on his face but without thinking more jimin asked
"Hey boy, what is your name?"
but there was no response.

"Taehyung, 𝙠𝙞𝙢 taehyung"
his step father said from behind.

"Kim but you are Lee right?"
Jimin asked.

"because he is my step son"

"Hn, ok we will come to pick him up tomorrow so you be ready on time tomorrow morning you both don't try to run away at all otherwise boss will make your death clear understand"
Jimin said in his very cold voice.

"Ye-s sir"
The man kneeling on the ground said in a scared voice while shivering.

After sometimes when the peoples in black leave the hall with tere mans lee do-won got up from his place and saw that taehyung was still standing in the same place from the beginning looking at him.

"what are you doing standing here now go to your room"
he said irritaatably.

Taehyungs eyes were dry tears were not coming out he was very hurt, he was in pain, from inside a lot of pain.

"why"
He asked with a lot of pain in his voice.

"what why?"
do-won asked.

"why are you doing is to me? was not I doing my best? I WAS WORKING DAY AND NIGHT NOT FOR MYSELF BUT FOR YOU HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, HOW CAN YOU STOOP SO LOW JUST FOR MONEY THAT YOU FORGET THAT I AM A HUMAN TOO DONT YOU HAVE LEFT EVEN A LITTLE BIT SHAME YOU MOTHERFUCKER."
Taehyung said shouting.