𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃

𝙅𝙆 𝙋𝙊𝙑
as I was walking toward the boy he was getting more and more scared, I stopped in front of him I checked him from head to toe.

a boy with blue hairs looking down at his own foots, tears were still flowing from his eyes to fall on the ground, a pale trimbling body, torn shirt and body have some old healing and new scars, dark circles under his eyes, bleeding lips but still looking...𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥.

I took of my Coat but he felt that I was going to do something wrong to him, so out of fear he start shaking his head from left to right.

"n-no..no..d-don-don't..hur-hurt..me *(hiccup)*..pl-plea-please*(hiccup)*"
the boy said while choking and hiccuping
"pl-please...I be..i beg you..please...*(hiccup)*let me go*(hiccup)*".

His voice was deep and sore but still sounds 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 on 𝐇𝐢𝐦.

I take a step towards him and take my coat in my hand and covered the blue haired boy with it, he slowly looked at me with his questioning eyes.

"Don't worry, i would not hurt 𝐘𝐨𝐮".
i said.
"re-really?"
he asked not believing me.
"yes"
i said again to confirm him.

the boy suddenly  hugged me and said
"thank you".

all thought his voice came out like a Whisper but he was very close to me while hugging me i was able to hear him clearly.

he had repeated the word 'thank you for saving me' many times, and 𝐈? I just let him hug me..𝒘𝒉𝒚? I myself don't know why.

"it's okay, you are fine now"
I said to ease the boy, he broke the hug and came out of my embrace and looked at me and bent 90 degree and sayed
"thank you very much sir for saving me, I am very grateful to you".

I tried not to look at him but he was just so handsome that could catch anyone's attention.

"I-I think I should go now sir, thank you once again sir"
the blue hared Boy bow once again thanking me for saving him and turn around to leave but stopped after I called him.

"what is your name"
I asked just want to know atleast the boy's name.

"yes?"
the boy asked turned around to face me.

"your name"
i said again in questioning voice.

"𝑻𝑨𝑬𝑯𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑮"
he said.

"hnn"
i nooded a little and turned around to go back and leave from there.

𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝙊𝙑
after walking away from the alley i started walking in the footpath, it's after midnight so there is no point to go towards the bus stand as their would be no bus or cab to take me back HOME.
'Home' which we can't even call a house.

after working for 25 minutes straight I reach the place where I live, open the door without making any noise and close it in the same way, tiptoeing i started to walk towards my room but stoped walking when I heard his voice.
"where were you this late at night?"

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝘿 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑
he was quietly walking toward his room but stoped when suddenly a cold voice came from behind him.
"where were you this late at night?"

he looks back and see's a man who was no one other than his step-father standing there with a whip in his hand

"d-dad"
taehyung said shuttering in fear

"don't call me that name you son of a bitch"
hes step-father yelled slightly.

"sorry sir"
taehyung said shuttering.

"I asked you something don't make me repeat myself"
he didn't said anything because he know that even if he told him the truth he would not believe him.

"say something you mother fucking bitch"
the man shouted in his full voice.

"I am sorry sir it wouldn't happen again"
taehyung said with his head down from the starting.

"wheres the money"
his step father asked.

"i don't have it to-today I-"
taehyung said while shuttering but before he could complete his sentence a sudden stingness of pain flow through is whole body, taehyung's step-father hit him with the whipe he was holding before in his hand.

"sir please don't hit me...ahhh"
he was continuously hitting taehyung

"it hurts p-ple-please"
for taehyung it was nothing new, for many years he has been getting beaten by step-father, even is step-mother hit him sometimes.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh"
he was continuously hitting him at the same place again and again due to which a lot of blood started flowing from that place.
the young boy was crying and screaming his heart out.

"stop…stop…plea-"
taehyung who was kneeling on the floor passed out due to blood loss and fatigue and also because he was hungry from the night before.

the unconscious body lies on the floor, there are new scars now and old scars have opened up once again.

blood is flowing but still the man has not stopped beating him, after he got satisfied he throwed the whip and kicked him last time in his stomach and leave from there living a unconscious soul on the floor.

_______________ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ_______________