SCARS

THIRD PERSON POV

The weather was gloomy and sad, clock was reading 7:45 of the evening, in the clouds where a white ball shine every night with the help of sun's light was nowhere to be found, clouds were looking so emotional today that they may start crying anytime.

In the corner of the world between somewhere in forest around tall trees, rivers and waterfalls, there was a place...kings place where a big, large heavenly mansion was standing proudly.

More than 100 gaurd were standing outside to protect there king from any types of danger.

In 3rd floor of the mansion, left side of the mansion there was a big window where a person was sitting silently.

Left hand was holding windows surface to prevent himself from falling, the right one was holding a black cup filled with strawberry milkshake.

He was so lost in the nature.

The melodious sound of water flowing then falling from upward to downward and then again starts flowing, you know the process of waterfalls.

The sound of birds singing or crying, whatever they must be doing in there language but it still sounds heavenly though.

And especially the slow thundering of dark black clouds.

From childhood he always used to love thundering and rains.
No matter how slow or how much loud it is, he always loved thunders, lightnings and rains.

He always loves to admire nature; God's creation.

"It's so peaceful here"
He whispered to himself and take a sip of his fav dring from his cup.

It's been 20 minutes he is sitting there.

*Knock* *knock*

His peaceful mind got distracted by a not so loud knock on the door of his now obviously permanent room.

"Yes, coming"
He said and walked towards the door with his soft bare foots.

In the door there stands jimin.

"Yes sir"
Taehyung said.

"Can I come in?"
Jimin asked.

"Oh sorry, offcourse come in"
Taehyung said moving aside from door to give space.

"Taehyung these are your schedule papers, about your training"
Jimin said while walking and sat on the couch beside wall.

"Taehyung if your free then let's go I have to show you the places of this mansion"
Jimin said.

"Ok, I'm free"
Taehyung said.

"Ok let's go then"
Jimin said standing up and walked out of the room with taehyung following behind.

"Taehyung this is 3rd floor ok,
The main entrance of the mansion is present on the ground floor, which is filled with only gaurds

In 2nd floor present kitchen, dining room, living room, and TV room, and gaming room.

In 3rd floor present YK's every members rooms, your's room, boss room and boss office, and in last end of the members room present 3 guest rooms.

In 4th floor comes gym section where only gym machines are present and 3 medium size jacuzzi.