MISSION COMPLETE

(As it's my birthday today so triple updates)💿
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person pov-

"Taehyung! what the hell he is doing there?"

The voice of jin ringed in every member of the group but looks like it didn't reach to boss ears who was still looking at V.

That V who was singing as Taehyung.

Everyone was just so lost in his singing.

The room was initially filled with screams and shouts was totally filled with silent known as 'pin drop silence' could be seen and heard in the huge hall.

Some were amazed, some were praising and complementing his voice but some were still saying dirty things to him like 'you singing good but it doesn't change that you are a stripper', 'you look more good while dancing though', 'come on show your sexy body bitch' and more.

But the blond boy was so lost in his own singing to hear the talking of some motherfuckers who will never ever change.

The singing continued, the mans barking like dogs continued but know one noticed what the man in black hair was doing.

Jk was continuously eyeing those mans who were screaming at Taehyung who was doing nothing bad to them except singing.

Jk looked at his one man who understands his boss gaze and walked over him.

He whispered something in his ear and the man nodded.

The gaurd got stand on his previous place not before saying something to other gaurds in ears.

As soon as Taehyung finished the song with a deep long note the hall got filled again with hooting and screams.

Half of the crowd was screaming only 'DANCE DANCE'.

Taehyung opened his eyes after finishing the song, he was just so lost in the song to remember his surrounding.

He totally forgot that he was standing between not humans but dogs, who are only hungry for bodies.

Beautiful bodies which he surely have.

As the screaming increased, Taehyung's nervousness also increased.

Taehyung started to take back step just to colid with someones chest, he turned around to find a smirking minsu with a mic in his hand.

Taehyung was nervous as hell and that nervousness was slowly slowly converting in fear.

Fear of getting forced to dance which he surely don't want.

Taehyung was shivering and it was clearly visible for someone with black hairs.

Jungkook had enough now, he suddenly got up from his place and walked over the stage.

Everyone was now only looking at him, some with questioning and some with shocked eyes.

Especially his 6 partners of crime and gaurds.

Taehyung was so lost in his world thinking 'No matter how close that person's imaginary figure is to Taehyung, he can never save him from reality, saving Taehyung is in the hands of that stranger only but when he will actually come to Taehyung?'
And when this will happen is something that even Taehyung himself doesn't know.

Taehyungs train of thought break when he felt someone holding his wrist, at the speed of light his head was turned to back just to find his boss holding his wrist.