RESIGN AS A STRIPPER

Third person pov-

After completing there mission only one thing was left to do.

Everyone was outside in the car but jk was sitting on the large couch in the hall looks like waiting for someone.

When Jin and Taehyung come outside the room giggling they didn't noticed him but jk noticed something.

Something new, something different, something unknown.

He is sure he felt something inside his chest in left side, but what.

That smile, that box shape curve remind him of someone.

Someone espical.

His thaughts came to an halt when Jin called him.

"What happened boss?"
Jin asked not laughing anymore.

"Nothing, you go in car I have some work to do, I'll be back in some minutes."

"Ok"
Jin was about to drag Taehyung with him but

"Not him, Taehyung not you, you wait"
Taehyung nodded.

Jin left and jk and Taehyung left towards managers cabin.

A knock was made and come in came in reply.

The manager who was laughing talking to someone on call suddenly stand up from chair and cutted the call in hurry.

"Sir, what brings you here sir"
Manager asked.

Jk pointed Taehyung to talk.

"Accting it's about me, we are here to give you my resign letter."

"WHAT"
The manager screamed in shock.

"V DO...do you even know what you are talking about? huh!"
Manager controlled himself from screaming in front of 'jjk'.

"Yes"

"But V how can you resign, It's because of you that half of our club runs."

"Because I don't want work in this type of job anymore, actually I never want that"

"but you were the one w-"

"It was never me, it's was him my dad he...he forced me"

The manager was also there when V signed the papers but at that time he was so scared to tell anyone about his father behaviour so he didn't talked about it with anyone not even with the manager, thats why he didn't know anything.

"But you were the one who said you want it"

"It was also forced to be said"

Taehyung had so many points to do resign and the said reason we're also enough but how can manager agree so easily, if taehyung left then half of the club would fall down and it would be his loss too.

"No, I..Ican't accept your letter"

"I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO TAKE IT, I'M GIVING IT TO YOU, TAKE IT OR NOT ITS NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM"
Taehyung screamed in anger.

He was so fucking tired of all this shit, and specially about today how the manager didn't listened to him even a bit and pushed him on the stage.

"I DON-"
The manager was also about to scream but shut his mouth when jungkook stood up from the couch.

Both hands in pocket, with coats all and shirts top 2 buttons open he walked over Taehyung side.

He was so close to Taehyun standing behind him as if he leaned a little down his lips will surely touch Taehyungs ear.