SHOOTING TRAINING

Third person pov-

It's 9th day of Taehyungs training today.

Everything was just going normal in the mansion.

Nowadays, Jin does not stay at home at night because his duty in the hospital is at night and major operations take place.
And sometimes he also spends time in his cafe during the day.

Jungkook also spends most of the day in the Seoul office for office work, attending meetings, and Hoseok being his secretary has to stay there too.

Suga has been out of town for two days for some work.

RM and Jimin have also gone since morning to check some gun supplies which were delivered from America last night.

And Taehyung was busy in his training from morning.

It's been four hours he is continuously practicing his self defence in which he progressed so much.

He is a fast learner though.

It's 11:15 am right now and he is so hungry.

He even started doing gym.

But today is his 'how to use guns' training is taking place but because jimin is not here he denied to do it.

He learned about guns features but still didn't try shooting it.

He don't want to take risk doing it alone, so he decided to go back mansion.

He left the training section with the same bodyguard as well as his driver who came with him here in morning.

On the mansion-

The door on mansion open revealing a tired hoseok and behind him jungkook.

They have a meeting in night so jungkook decided to spend his time in home.

Hoseok went to his room directly and jungkook went to his babies room.

"hey, iam back"
Jungkook opend the door to find only everyone sleeping except blaze.

"Sleeping everyone"
Jk rubbed blaze head and walked toward others.

Bruno and shadow were sleeping upside down beside each other.

Bam was sleeping with tannie beside him.

Suddenly bam opened his eyes and found jungkook sitting in floor.

He stand up and landed on jk barking, and the barking caused others to wake up except tannie.

After sometimes jk left to his own room.

As soon as jungkook walked inside his room there come Taehyung climbing the stairs.

Taehyung also walked to his room to take bath.

Taehyung was done changing and he noticed that yeontan was not there where he left him this morning.

He left his room in search of yeontan in mansion.

After 5 minutes he still didn't find him making his nervous.

"Tan... tannie... YEONTAN"
Taehyung call out his name but didn't get any bark in response.

He fastly take his phone out and tracked yeontans location.

The location in phone was showing presents inside the mansion just 5 steps away from where he is standing in his left.

He moved fastly towards the room and opened it with a thud sound.

The door slammed again the wall creating a loud thud sound and making the dogs present inside the room alert.