SUDDEN EYE CONTACT

A boy was standing near a big open window, looking at the breathtaking beautiful sunrise.

Once again he was caught admiring the thing he love dearly; sunrise.

This is the first sunrise which is coming with something good in his hands to give in the hands of that preety boy, who was standing near the window.

Preety?
Prettier than before.
And why he wouldn't look preety when he have, those almonds honey like deep brown eyes filled with emotions and more mysterious things, with those chubby and soft bread cheeks painted in red hue, those cheery soft lips which give anyone the thaught about kiss, those sharp jawlines, and especially those BLOND locks which were styled in a good way making him look preety plus handsome in free.

The clock was reading 5:47 am of early morning.

This is the first morning which is giving taehyung some hopes about a new beginning, a beginning with good happenings.

*knock* *knock*
A knock helped taehyung to come out of his thaughts.

He walked over the door to open it and found jimin standing on the other side.

"Taehyung!...you really got ready early, i thought you are still sleeping so i came to wake you up"
Jimin said looking taehyung up and down, who was already ready for his training.

Taehyung was wearing a not so tight suit, but a little bit loose.
And a pair of black shiny heel shoes.

Taehyung smiled a little
"It's my habit now waking up early morning"

"it's good then, so let's go now start your training"

Taehyung nodded and followed jimin after switching off the light of his room and closing the door.

Jimin walked towards the main entrance of the mansion which makes taehyung confused.

"Why are we going outside, isn't we are supposed to go toward underground.
Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

"No, this is the mansion where we live, this place is not for everyone to see, the main place is where we are going now"
Jimin explained.

"Ohh~"
Taehyung said.

"Wait here let me get my car"
Jimin said and walked towards the garage where they have more than 50 cars collections.

Taehyung was standing in the stairs of 2nd main entrance of the mansion, beside him stands 2 gaurds like statue in black and white suit.

He turned his head just casually looking around to find there were more gaurds present outside.

He casually looked up where he found his rooms closed window.
He moved his eyes a little right side and found a sexy scene in the open window of his boss.

Jungkook who was talking someone on the phone shirtless, maybe just came out of bath and now standing near the huge open window.

Jungkook was busy on his call when he feel someones eyes on him.

He looked down on the ground where he found taehyung standing and looking at him.

But what makes his breath hitch was that look of the boy, wearing a suit with his new styled blond locks.

"Hello boss!...hello!...Hello!"
The person from the other side of the call was continuously calling him, but poor him his boss is already lost somewhere else or in someone.

One from the window of his room and one from standing on the ground, both were lost in eachother without any sence, without noticing there surrounding, and without eachother permission.
Both were just lost.