1-10

1

In a room on the top floor of Rose Manor, the girl was sitting in front of the only window in the room, looking from a distance at the workers in the manor who were busy building branches and watering the roses, and the window Outside is a black iron window guard, like a prison, imprisoning people inside.

The girl looks young and is about to reach adulthood. Her cat-like eyes blink gently and the ends of her eyes are curved upward. There is no lip gloss on her thin and tender lips, but they are still gorgeous. Touching, there is a small pear dimple on the right corner of her lip, which makes her look even more cute.

The girl's long black hair hangs down to her waist, echoing the snow-white skin on her body. The blend of black and white creates a sharp contrast.

If you look carefully, it is not difficult to find that the skin on the girl's body is almost cold white, with a slight morbidity that cannot see the sun. It is fragile but beautiful, like a porcelain doll.

"Have you heard? That fool is going to be sold to Shen Hanzhi by Mr. Shen Hanzhi, who has a terrible reputation in Nandu City." "I heard that the Omega next to Shen Hanzhi will be replaced in a few days. I don't know what happened, but

when I came to our manor last time, I met that fool by mistake, and then I insisted on marrying that fool." "Let me tell you,

this is not a bad thing for Wen Jin, she is in the Wen family Her life is worse than that of a dog. Everything a dog eats is imported. Look at what she eats every day." "

Hey, she was tortured to death after following Shen Hanzhi. This is the fate of an illegitimate daughter. , every time Mr. comes over, he always asks how those dogs are doing and when he took care of her."

There was a lot of discussion outside, and the girl sat quietly, her hands firmly on the window sill. Looking at the outside world, her eyes gradually started to turn red. She didn't know who Shen Hanzhi was, but those people liked to call her a fool since she was a child. When she was a child, she didn't understand that this word had a bad meaning, and even I will smile at those people when they call me.

Not long after, a woman in servant clothes came over carrying a tray. Several other chatting servants saw her coming and spoke sarcastically.

"Aunt Liu, are you going to take care of the third lady again? It's really difficult for you. You have to deal with a fool since you were a child." The slightly fat servant is called Zhang Ju, a female beta.

"Even Aunt Liu, it's not easy. If I were asked to take care of that fool, I would have quit a long time ago." Chen Yong mocked.

Wang Yingcheng on the side pushed Chen Yong and gave Chen Yong a lewd smile, "Come on, let you take care of that fool. I'm afraid that fool has several children for you, right?" "You really are

. Don't tell me, the third lady's waist is so thin, it must be fun to hold it in your hands and play with it." Chen Yong said while laughing non-stop.

"That's enough. Can you please have some moral integrity? She is the third young lady after all. Are you still a human being when she says something like this?" Liu Fang's eyes turned red with anger.

"Third Miss? Go and ask who in the Wen family, besides you, considers her a miss? She is not even as good as a peacock." Chen Yong tugged on the dog leash in his hand, and a big black back wagged its tail, as if I agree with what these people are saying.

Liu Fang ignored these people, opened the door with the key, walked in with the tray, and then locked the door from the inside.

"Miss Third, you've been waiting for a long time. Let's have lunch." Wen Jin's lunch was just a mediocre potato stewed with eggplant. There wasn't even any oil or water in it. This was Liu Fang's secret food for Wen Jin. Mr. Wen told her that there was no need to prepare special food for Wen Jin. Just rinse the pot with water and rinse it. As for the rice, she would eat leftover rice or dry steamed buns from the servants.

In a word, as long as you don't starve to death.

Liu Fang saw that Wen Jin was pitiful, but she would secretly use some of the surplus dishes in the kitchen to feed Wen Jin. Her family was not wealthy, and her daughter had intellectual disabilities. It cost a lot of money every year to study in a school for disabled people. Her husband He died early.

Even so, Liu Fang would secretly buy milk from time to time and deliver it to Wen Jin's room during meal delivery.

"Aunt Liu, you're here." There was unconcealable joy in the girl's tone, and her eyes, like a pool of stagnant water, finally had the brilliance that they should have at this age.

"Hey, Miss Third, let's eat. I brought you milk. Remember to drink it later." Liu Fang adjusted her mood and placed the dishes and steamed buns on the tray on the table in the room.

Wen Jin nodded, smiled at Liu Fang, stood up like a little rabbit, walked to the table and sat down, picked up the chopsticks and started eating obediently.

Liu Fang looked at Wen Jin's obedient appearance, but her eyes were red. The third lady was going to marry Shen Hanzhi in a week. The poor third lady might not know what she was facing.

After taking care of Wen Jin for so many years, Liu Fang has long regarded Wen Jin as his other daughter, but her husband wants to send Wen Jin away for marriage. This is not something that she, a maid, can stop. The only thing she can do for Wen Jin is What Jin did was to tell Wen Jin what he needed to pay attention to after getting married to Shen Hanzhi.

Liu Fang gritted her teeth and said: "Miss, the husband has found a wife for you, and you will get married next week."

Wen Jin swallowed the food in his mouth, and slowly drank the milk in the carton, like a crow's feather. Blinking her eyelashes slightly, she asked with some confusion: "What do you mean?"

This was not because Wen Jin was pretending to be stupid, but because she really didn't know. Apart from this manor, Wen Jin had never even gone out once. She didn't know What are things like outside? Similarly, Mr. Wen is henpecked. Wen Jin's stepmother does not allow Wen Hengqiu to teach Wen Jin, and does not allow Wen Jin to go to school. Therefore, Liu Fang secretly teaches her many things and principles. She had no idea what marriage was.

Liu Fang gave an ugly smile and explained warmly: "After you get married, someone will love and protect you." "What about you, Aunt

Liu?" The girl looked at Liu Fang with bright eyes.

Liu Fang just felt sad, "Miss, I still have to stay here to work. I can't go there with you. You must remember that no other alpha can touch you except your wife. Try to follow your wife's wishes." , so that she can like you more and treat you better."

The girl looked at Liu Fang blankly, and asked anxiously: "Can't you go with me?"

Liu Fang felt distressed for a while, she could hear The uneasiness and fear in the girl's tone could be seen. The third lady had lived in such an environment for so many years, and she was lucky not to be driven crazy.

"Miss Third, I can't help it. My daughter is in poor health and needs money. I'm sorry." Liu Fang's eyes turned red and she apologized to Wen Jin.

She has been a servant of the Wen family all her life. She is already over 50 years old. Where else can she find a job?

Seeing that Liu Fang was about to cry, the girl quickly comforted her: "Aunt Liu, don't worry, I will do as you say and listen to my wife." Although the girl was disappointed, she still couldn't bear to see Liu Fang cry. In

this At home, only Aunt Liu regards her as a human being, and neither her father nor stepmother like her.

"That's good. Also, remember to protect yourself. Don't you want to see the outside world? You can do it next week." Liu Fang could only comfort her like this.

Wen Jin nodded, but she became more and more panicked. She was illiterate, and even the servants at home would laugh at her for being illiterate. She had never seen the outside world, and there were many things she had never even heard of. Will her future wife really like her and protect her?

Wen Jin didn't dare to think about it.

The author has something to say:

Darlings, I'm here again!

Here is a pre-collection: "The Daowen Heroine Dressed as a Dog-Blooded Mother", if you are interested, you can collect it.

You Tingran died in the line of duty while performing a mission, and was transmigrated into a book about mother-in-law. She became a real wife who was disliked by her mother-in-law, disliked by her husband, and bullied by her concubine. She was originally gentle and virtuous by nature, and her natal family also had a great business. , but the original person who lived in that era had a conservative mind and put his parents-in-law and husband first. He loved his concubine's son more than his own daughter.

Finally, after the original person's natal family was squeezed out of the last bit of value by her husband's family, the original person and her daughter were also abandoned by her husband's family. However, the original person never complained about her husband's family, and until the eve of her death, she still blamed herself for not having a wife. I can give birth to a son for my husband's family.

After You Tingran understood the plot of the original book, she directly scolded her, saying that she would not do such nonsense!

So You Tingran tore up the plot of the original book, punched her good-for-nothing husband, kicked her disgusting mother-in-law, and repaid the damage done to the original body twice as much.

But why is the new wife who the good-for-nothing husband wants to marry always pestering him lately?

Chi Nianwan: Sister, I am very conservative in my thinking. You saved me the first time I was in danger, so I have to stick to it.

You Tingran (straight woman confused JPG): What do you mean?

Chi Nianwan: Sister, it's you I like~

Note: The historical background is based on the Republic of China.