41-50

41

After dinner in the evening, Little Rabbit went back to the room and changed into Little White Rabbit nightgown. She was laughed at by her sister for wearing silk nightgown and Little White Rabbit panties, so she might as well wear her Little Rabbit nightgown.

After changing into her nightgown, Little Rabbit ran to Shen Hanzhi's room to look for Shen Hanzhi. Shen Hanzhi was taking a bath in the bathroom, so Little White Rabbit took Shen Hanzhi's tablet and watched the TV series of his seniors and juniors. , the water in the bathroom was loud, if she lowered her voice, her sister wouldn't be able to hear it.

In the picture, the junior girl has been transferred to the senior sister's side as a secretary. The two of them are still very serious when working, especially when outsiders are around. The junior girl has been an intern in the senior sister's company for a month, and the two of them are The relationship remains undiscovered.

At noon, the school girl came in with food from outside and locked the office door.

The senior sister naturally saw it, a smile appeared in her eyes, and she stared straight at the senior sister, waiting to see what new tricks the senior sister would do.

The school girl slowly put the food in the bag on the coffee table not far away. Then she walked up to the school girl in a business-like manner and asked: "Vice President, I got the meal ordered from the hotel. Do you want to eat it now or wait?" Later?"

The senior sister glanced at the junior girl, pulled the person towards her, raised her eyebrows and asked: "When do you want to eat?" "Vice President, don't be like this, someone will see you later.

" The junior girl pretended to be panicked and pushed her senior sister to hold her arm.

The senior sister cooperated and took the person into her arms. With a hook of her arms, the senior girl who was not standing directly sat in the senior sister's arms.

The junior girl's deer-like eyes looked a little panicked. She pushed the senior girl gently and said in panic: "Vice President, what are you doing? We can't do this. This is not good." The senior girl pulled the person into her arms again

. , stretched out his hand to pull up the electric blinds behind him, and then reached out to untie the junior girl's hip-covering skirt. At the same time, his lips came closer and kissed the junior girl's lips, "Be good. When the internship is over, I will let you go directly." You come into the company."

The junior girl held the senior's hand and paused, blinking at the senior with deer-like eyes, and asked somewhat at a loss: "Really, vice president? I haven't had a girlfriend yet. Hey, can you be gentler for a while? I'm afraid."

The junior girl said and took the initiative to unbutton her shirt. The senior girl's eyes darkened slightly. She held down the junior girl's slender waist with one hand and kissed her eagerly. At the same time, the school girl didn't know when she was carried to the table by her senior sister.

At this moment, the school girl was still dedicated and whispered in a low voice: "Vice President, the documents are on the table." "

It's okay, don't worry about it." The school girl said it a little urgently, and the kiss was much heavier than usual.

The scene behind the scene switched to the blinds, accompanied by the gasps of the two people, and the low-pitched reminder from the school girl: "Vice President, the skirt is still there." "It doesn't matter, you don't need to take it off...

"

Very Quickly, the scene switched. The school girl seemed to have been bullied severely. She was lying softly in the lounge inside to rest. The school girl turned on the exhaust device in the office for ventilation to avoid leaving the smell of pheromone in the office. , and then asked another secretary to heat up the meal.