Charming, Charm

PENELOPE LANE GRACE

14.2.2011

"So it's only Mr oh-so-boring-Davidson's assignment for today right?" I ask Kylie before leaving class to my locker.

Kylie is this really charming girl that would hypnotise you with her beauty in a glance. Me standing next to her is like Cinderella and her ugly stepmother, literally. I've known her since we were in kindergarten, I was crying my heart out as I watched my mother left after putting my down. I was a very clingy kid, you wouldn't want to know. Kylie is very independent, she consoled me whenever I was down, and we instantly became the best of friends. Who knew we would be in the same high school right?

Don't get your hopes up boys, she's taken by Charles, the hottest guy in school. I guess it was fated, prettiest and the handsome-st. Nobody could deny it, they are really cute together. And, no Charles isn't one of those typical high school heartthrob player. He's loyal and sweet. I'm glad that she met him.

"Yep, only Dave's" Kylie replied me as we were walking to our lockers.

As I was walking, my sight was directed to this really cute guy, I guess. He was carrying a blue backpack, a Hershel's, holding a textbook in his hand. He was walking towards me. The look in his eyes were mysterious. It had this dark shade of blue, so deep it looked like you could see everything in him but something in him make you feel frightened and scared of what he has inside those dark eyes.

I guess I was too lost in my thoughts when I was awakened by the collision of someone cute and me. It was him.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, are you okay?" I asked politely picking up his textbook.

"Yes, thanks," as he scurried off.

That was it, in that click, I was attracted.

He had this deep yet cute voice. He was enchanting, mesmerising. Beautiful.

"Penny? Are you okay? You looked like you got pulled into another universe, Penny?" Kylie shook my shoulder.

"What? What? What happened?" I blurted out looking up to her.

"Charles!" Kylie called out, running into his embrace leaving me back here. Oh those lovebirds.

Questions kept running through my mind. Who was he? Why haven't I seen him? Was he always this cute? He looks like he has a story behind those dark blue eyes, does he?

He was just so charming.

At this very moment, I could assure you, I was charmed.