All it'll ever be.

PENELOPE LANE GRACE

1.6.2015

"And he sent 'be mine :)' and then it got me thinking and wandering, like what am I? A house? For you to come and go as you wish? So I just replied with 'hahahahaha', I think.. I don't remember" I said to my bestie, Meredith.

"I think he is just a little confused," she replied while looking into the streets as her face lighted up. "Ooooh! Jared is here! Bye bbgrace!" As she sped off to her boyfriend.

Sigh, as I walk home alone.

Love, they say, is a pull and bend.
Love, they say, is accepting and tolerating.
Love, they say, is all you'll ever know.
But all I ever came to know is that,
It is confusing but happy,
It is frustrating but simple,
It is him and it'll always be.
So, tell me, love, what are you?

Love is a combination of patience and honesty. It is a two in one where it'll bring you to the highest you'll ever be and to the lowest you'll ever fall. It is everlasting and it is evergreen. It is young at heart even though age is a sensitive issue. It chases off all your problems even though love is the problem.

Love sets you off course, and brings you to Wonderland. Love brings you back in time, to Fell Day, to Horenvendush Day. Love lets you meet the Hatter, the Red Queen and even Time. But, love makes you believe.

Believe that happy endings exist, that fairies are out there, that all will be alright.

Before it pushes you off a cliff, once again.

Love, you tell me, is that so?