Disenchanted

Gerard Way

I woke up to Mikey throwing my clothes in my face. He dug into his pocket and took out his phone. God, it was seven in the morning.

"Yeah I heard you Mikes." I say getting out of my warm bed as my brother left the room.

I take off my pajamas and pull on a Iron Maiden tee and some black skinny jeans. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and try to perfect my hair.

When I got downstairs Mikey was sipping his coffee impatiently.

"Hurry up Gee!" He whined to me. "I don't want to be late. Again."

"You could always drive yourself." I mutter pouring the coffee from the pot.

"I'm not old enough yet. And you have the only car, other than Mom and Dad." He argued. "Are you done yet?"

"Okay. Let's go." I say drinking my coffee and grabbing my keys as Mikey ran out.

I got to my car and Mikey was being Mikey. I got in and started the engine.

"Why are you in such a rush anyway?" I asked. Then I remembered. "Is this about that new girl? What was her name? Oh yeah. Michelle?"

"What?! No. I-I just like being on time for once." He was getting red in the face.

"That is adorable Mikey." I laugh and turn on my phone. "Your turning red." He glares at me and looks out the window.

"I hate you Gee." He said not looking at me.

"Oh come on. You love me." I joke and nudge his shoulder.

"Okay!" He shouts. "I have a small crush on Michelle."

"Knew it." I say pulling into the student parking lot. We get out and Mikey sort of scans for Michelle. "Come on idiot. Frankie and Ray should already be here."

"Fine." We walk to where we usually see or wait for the guys.

Frankie was talking to Ray while looking at a tree. We go up to them and I get attacked by Frankie. With hugs.

"Gerard!" He squeals. "Oh and Mikey, too."

"Thanks Frankie." Mikey mutters standing next to Ray. I pull Frank off me.

"Why are you looking at a tree?" I asked while fixing my hair. I just recently dyed it white and cut it short.

"I think Frankie can't climb it and he thinks he can." Ray explained. "Due to his short arms and legs."

"You don't need to bring size into this equation." Frank argues. I pat his back.

"It's okay buddy." I mutter as Mikey stares past me. "Who are you looking at Mikes?"

"I see Michelle walking over here." He says. "Don't be stupid."

"I think you are." Frankie muttered and I chuckle.

"What'd you say?" Mikey shot a death glare. If looks could kill, that look would.

"Shit. Erm... nothing." He smiles and Michelle walks by us, waving to me and Mikey.

"She doesn't even like you Mikey." Ray said. "I don't think you can score anything with her."

"Thanks for the support Ray." Mikey says as the bell rings. "Come on."

"I bet he'd like to come on Michelle." Frank whispers to me. I try to not laugh at that.

"Why do I talk to you again?" I wonder.

"Because you secretly want to get in my pants." Frank says walking to first period with me.

"That must be it." I say as we walk to our desks. There was a girl standing uncomfortably next to the teacher.

"Okay class," Ms. Lee said. "We have a new student, Hayley. Please be nice to her and show her around." I heard a jock mutter to his friends that "he'll show her around".

The new girl had short light brown hair and dark eyes. She was wearing a gray Hollister hoodie, Metallica t-shirt, black skinny jeans and blood red Converse. She sat down next to me and Frankie.

"Hi." I said to her. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Don't you have a brother?" She asked me. I nod.

"How do you know Mikey?" Frankie asked her.

"He has a crush on my little sister." She giggles. "He's adorable."

"I'm Gerard and he's Frank." I introduce us. "We can show you around school if you want."

"Okay." She said pulling on a rubber band around her wrist. "I'd like that."