Mama

Gerard Way

  The moment we get back home, we run to my room and lock the door. She pulled her hoodie off and wrapped her legs around my waist. I took of my shirt and kissed her neck. She moaned and pulled down my pants.

  "I love you." She breathed.

  "I love you too." I say back and kiss her. She takes her shirt off and throws it to throws it to the ground.

  We kiss some more and I, how do I put this into not-as-dirty-as-it-sounds, penetrated her? That sounds weird. Am I thinking too much? She looks at me and smiles.

  "Are you okay?" She says looking up at me. "You stop doing anything really."

  "Yeah. I just never did this before." I said and she sits up.

  "Wait, you're a virgin?" She asks and giggles.

  "What? Is that weird?" I ask and she starts to laugh.

  "No, you're just adorable." She sighs and lays down next to me. "I just didn't expect you to be a virgin."

  "Why?" I ask as she draws circles around my chest.

  "I dunno. You just seem to have had sex before." She answers and kisses my cheek. "Well, looks like I was your first then."

  "Yes you were." I said. Then I started to think again. Has she had sex before? "Ummm. Sweetie, random question, but I was your first right?"

  "Of course Gee." She says and faces the direction away from me.

  "Are you sure?" I ask. "Cause it sounds like you're lying."

  "Of course I'm sure. And besides, just getting naked in front of the opposite sex doesn't count." She says and I sit up.

  "Who?" I ask. She goes quiet and bites her lip. "Who?"

  "Honestly?" She asks and starts to play with her hair. "Just this old boyfriend at my old school."

  "His name." I say and got more jealous by the second.

  "Vic. Vic Fuentes." She sighed and pulled the blanket around her. "He didn't even count anyway."

  "Was there anyone else?" I ask and she starts to chew on her nails.

  "Well, there was Alex, Kellin, and you." She lists off. "Kellin actually counts."

  "So you just got naked in front of guys?" I asked.

  "No. They were just make outs. Not even actual sex." She said trying to defend herself.

  "Okay. So those guys were all old boyfriends, right?" I say and she nods. "But you do love me right?"

  "Of course I do." She says and hugs my chest. "You the one guy who asked me to date him. You're sweet."

  "Thanks, that helps." I say and then a phone starts to ring. "Is that mine?"

  "I think it's mine." She says and trips out of the bed. "I'll get it." She reaches her phone in her jean pocket and answers.

  "Who is it?" I ask and she shushes me.

  "Michelle. What's up? It's okay. I'll be right over there... No problem. Okay bye." She collapses next to me and buries her head in my chest. She shakes and starts to cry.

  "What's wrong?" I ask and she just shakes her head 'no.' "Okay. Then I won't push you."

  "Thanks." She whispers. "My mom's in the hospital."